whats the diff between photoshop and image ready?

"vEct0R" 4nD "R4st3r" GrapHics.

Photoshop= Raster Graphics
Image Ready=Vector Graphics

R45tEr Gr4Fix 4r3 p!xeL 0r!3n+eD wh!L3 V3c+0R GraF!x =R= m4tHMa+!cal 3qUa+ioNz Th4t h4v3 d!r3ct!oN =&= d!stenze oF 0bJectz iN Yr w3rKsPac3.

Im4Ge |2EadY Alz0 uZez W3B zaFe Colourzzz sO t3h c0L0urS st4yz conzizst4n+ =4= W3B gRaF!x.

"Vector" and "Raster" graphics.

Photoshop= Raster Graphics
Image Ready=Vector Graphics

raster graphics are pixel oriented while vector graphics are mathmatical equations that have direction and distance of objects in your workspace

image ready also uses websafe colours so the colours stay consistent for web graphics.

sorry i just hate to write this way ;)

photoshop is Adobe's photo/ graphics editor
image ready is their web-graphics program

lol woah! woah! WOAH!

" R45tEr Gr4Fix 4r3 p!xeL 0r!3n+eD wh!L3 V3c+0R GraF!x =R= m4tHMa+!cal 3qUa+ioNz Th4t h4v3 d!r3ct!oN =&= d!stenze oF 0bJectz iN Yr w3rKsPac3.

Im4Ge |2EadY Alz0 uZez W3B zaFe Colourzzz sO t3h c0L0urS st4yz conzizst4n+ =4= W3B gRaF!x. "

5!mPl3 m!|\|D5 =R= 345iLy 4Mu53D

Y0u Mu5+ =B= |-|4v!nG =4= Fu.cKinG B4LL!

roll.gif

image ready - vector? your probably thinking of illustrator.

image ready is adobe answer to mm fireworks. its main handle is web graphics, imagemaps, animation, slicing, rollovers and all that kinda stuff..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back