whats the best racing game for pc.

hey im looking for a great racing game for pc.. something that i can sit back with a contoller (when i get one) and listen to music and play.

(specs in sig)

thanks in advance.

need for speed underground, and need for speed underground 2 which comes out in about a month and a half.

TOCA Race Driver 2 is simpy awesome (though I'm convinced theres summat fishy with the ai). with that and the nfs:u franchise you cant go far wrong on pc :D

I like the need for speed series. I've heard underground is a great one.
Me, I've only got hot pursuit 2. But I've been addicted to GTA3 again recently. :)

I would have to say, the Need for Speed series definitely!!! Can't wait for NFS:UG2, November 18th. You can get Need for Speed: Underground for the PC for $20.00. There is also a collection available for Need for Speed IISE, Hot Pursuit, High STakes & Hot Pursuit 2, this one is either $20 or $30.

Midnight club 2! best driving game ever! better than underground because it has more plot and better lookin cars

I have to say Underground because I love the style, sounds and looks of everything in it. I can;t wait till Underground 2 comes out!!!!

Need For Speed: Underground. You'll love it!

NFSU for sure TOCA also very good , I like NASCAR so I add Nascar 2003 and NASCAR 4

:0)

I prefer Midnight Club 2 over need for speed underground on the ps2. Never tried them on the pc though, but if I were you I would pick up a copy of Midnight Club 2. Even if you don’t feel like doing a race you can still just speed through the city for the fun of it. It is also a lot less following a path and the computer players will take wrong turns some times so you can’t always trust following them so you really have to watch the map and learn the layout of the cities to win some of the races.

All the NFS games, but the best is Project Gotham Racing, but it's only on Xbox. The other one, Top Gear Rally N64.

Colin McRae Rally 4 is good fun as well, and I think 2005 is out now as well, which looks even better, way more stages and stuff.

The whole Need for Speed series. It's probably the only set of games I ever play.
laugh.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back