What's the best pair of compact binoculars?

zakman

OSNN Junior Addict
Barr and Stroud may be better known for their regular binoculars but their Sahara 8×42 roof prism compact binoculars are regularly rated as a great value for money pair of compact binos that stack up well against Costlier pairs. Whilst most models of compact binoculars are designed with size and weight in mind, the Sahara range from Barr and Stroud go a few steps further, providing one of the widest field of views available for a pair of compact binos, nitrogen gas filled lenses for anti-fogging, waterproofing to 1.5m for 3m, and a robust, rubberised body that would give much more expensive compact binoculars a run for their money

swipk8

OSNN Newbie
In my opinion the best binoculars is Binoculars SCOKC 10X42, I use it about year and I like it. Firstly it have a good zoom, it's realy compact, and It's germetic, so it doesn't matter what the wether is outside, lenses won't sweat. One more good side of this binoculars it's its price) I bought it from aliexpress, I even had a discount (you can try to find similar coupon too FirstOrderCode: Coupon Codes & Discount Deals in Canada ), so I get it almost free) All this things make binocular nearly ideal for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nasty12