Whats the best downloading program out there?

CoDeNcE

Gene Yuss?
Whats the best downloading program out there (for music)

i have used many types and i know you guys usually have a good variety or items and that so whats the best ??

uhm...

i just want to download some music and what not, maybe some videos, or it, because i watch MTV vid's all the time and some a great :cool:

I like CoCoSoft Streamdown if I'm after internet video.

1) lets not talk about what we download (unless it's legal)
2) why is this in Console Gaming?
3) when I saw the thread title, I so wanted to reply, "The Interweb"

I see someone moved this thread since its not under console gaming hahahahahaha. People these day...

I am a sucker for Getright... registered back when it was 4.5 and 5 is even better :)

I think he wants peer 2 peer programs and i am sure i have givin him plenty of options of programs but i wont give him anymore since me and him aint talkin anymore. Since he was tryin to start crap with my gf about me goin to a lil shindig with girl there so he got all wacked out so i said next time he starts crap i am gonna beat his ass.

and so our the days of our lives.......

lol...sorry for goin on like that but u can all return to your regular schedule topic

smallpopcorn.gif

Electronic Punk said:
I am a sucker for Getright... registered back when it was 4.5 and 5 is even better :)

Ditto.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back