Whats the best deal on a flat screen/tube (not panel) 21" monitor?

T

ThePunkerGuy

Ok, i want to look into getting a Flat tube/screen (not flat panel) 21" monitor. I know that one of the important things with those monitors is getting the Geometry correct on the screen so that it looks square. In you guys's opinions, what would be the best way to go on a very small budget as far as a 21" flat screen? What ones have the best color and geometry? I was looking at used ones on Ebay, and i was wondering.. is that a good way to go, has anyone bought a used flat screen before, if so where and how was it? Basically i want to get a decent 21" flat screened monitor that will last for a while and tha has good color and geometry, i dont want one that will get really dark within a year or something. Thaks guys, any tips/idea/or hints would be great!
- Mike

bad thoughts come to mind when i hear used monitor. if i were you, i'd definitely try to get a new one. especially if you want it to last a long time. besides, who knows how much damage the tube will take during shipping.

so, try to get a new one locally from a store.

"THEY ARE FACTORY REFURBISHED BY DELL!!!!"
:(

well, hope it goes well for you. if it lasts 3 years, then you made a good purchase. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back