What's the best, cheap High Speed DSL ISP??

blinden

OSNN Senior Addict
SPeedY_B said:
Telling us where you are would help. :)
where they are is the application forum...

just try your local phone company, they own the lines, and since they don't have to pay lease on them, they are usualyl a few bucks cheaper.

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Phishhead A.k.A. Adobo said:
I use SBCdsl and its only 26.99 for 1.5 down 256 up.
Me FreeAdsl, 29.90 euros (almost the same price as you in dollars), 2.4 down and 384 up :)

V

veronica

Phishhead A.k.A. Adobo said:
I use SBCdsl and its only 26.99 for 1.5 down 256 up.
I read that is the price for the 1st 3 months, then the price goes up to $50 a month.
Thanks for the replies.
Bump for more info.

blinden

OSNN Senior Addict
SPeedY_B said:
I can't believe you give a ****. :rolleyes:
at what point in time did you get the impression I did???

I seriously just couldn't belive that nobody did seening how **** retentive some people used to be here.

jesus howling wolf, I'm truely in envy, I am paying a rediculous $40/month for 384/128

man, why is the **** of **** retentive edited, clearly not a swear word. This almost ironic, **** is anally censored.

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
That $26 deal is for 1rst time DSL subscribers, requires a one year contract, and I guarantee it will go to $50 at the end of that year. SBC did this s h i t 4 years ago, a year after I signed up.

On the bright side. I haven't had a single problem with my speed or connection in over 3 years.

DSL will cost $40-50 a month long term. Most likely $50. Cable can be had as low as $35 if you get lucky.

Checkout http://www.dslreports.com/ for service quality, pricing and availability in your area.

PS I love defeating the bad word filters, though it isn't much of a challenge...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swipk8