What's the best BT client?

Even with any of these, many of the best Torrent sites have been shutdown (i.e Suprnova) and yea, it really sucks...

Bman™ said:
Even with any of these, many of the best Torrent sites have been shutdown (i.e Suprnova) and yea, it really sucks...
Still several good ones out there, at least for my needs :)

Bman™ said:

That is if you consider Suprnova a "good" torrent site.

personally i think that the official client works fine, but if you want more 'stuff' then ABC is quite nice

G3 is a prime client for us minimalistic types. If you want something with a big fancy GUI and tons (bloat) of options, I'd suggest BitSpirit.

I know im late at replying to this....i've tried quite a few torrent
softwares out there....but i prefer BitTornado because u can
set download and upload rate per torrent. If u are downloading
two/more torrents, it would be particularly useful. Otherwise,
i guess ABC is pretty good as well, then again it does use the
BitTornado engine......long live TORRENTS!

FreeWilly said:
I know im late at replying to this....i've tried quite a few torrent
softwares out there....but i prefer BitTornado because u can
set download and upload rate per torrent. If u are downloading
two/more torrents, it would be particularly useful. Otherwise,
i guess ABC is pretty good as well, then again it does use the
BitTornado engine......long live TORRENTS!
Azureus does this as well, damn useful. Use it all the time

not sure if we are aloud to ask about these sites, not sure if there considered (warez) but, anybody know good torrent sites?

I figured out what was causing so much resource hassle with my azureus install. it turns out I had java in stalled twice. 04 and the updated version of 05. After uninstalling 04 it is working a lot better. There is some resource usage but not as bad as before. I am now back to using Azureus :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back