What's people playing - crazy release schedule

indyjones

OSNN.net Adventurer
Hi all

After a long slow patch things seem to have gone crazy on the games front and I have just seemed to be buying the constantly recenty. Over the last month,

Fable II
Fallout 3
Gears of War 2
GH: World Tour (full bundle)
PES2009
Left for Dead

and may well pick up Rock Band 2 (solus) at the end of the week!

I have lent out fable to a mate and mostly playing fallout (stunning game) and am alternating between playing the other on xbox live.

Whats other people playing at the min?

completed fable 2, completed fable 3 numerous times, completed the new neverwinter nights 2 expansion.

Now replaying neverwinter nights 1 and expansions :)

Waiting on the following:

1. Payday to reactivate AoC
2. Dragon age
3. Mass Effect 2 or playable DLC

I loved neverwinter nights they just released it at a bad time, going against Blizzard in ANY capacity is not smart...

I honestly believe it was a better game then Diablo 2 but Blizz has name brand recognition....

I have been playing D2 alot since I am anticipating D3 in the first half of next year...

If anyone wants to play add: mlakrid on Bnet...

Mike A!

Have you got all those? As I have spares :/ seemed to of ended up with 3 copies of NWN 1, and two copies of both expansion....

Yup, twice :D

I bought them all as seperates when they each came out.

My NWN2 special edition came with them all on a single dvd and installer :)

Yup, twice :D

I bought them all as seperates when they each came out.

My NWN2 special edition came with them all on a single dvd and installer :)

Same here complete with tacky plastic troll (or what everr it was) and some dodgy ring which will most likely make your finger go green

I would have bought PES 2009 for my Wii except it doesn't come out til march 2009..

Same here complete with tacky plastic troll (or what everr it was) and some dodgy ring which will most likely make your finger go green

I left them in the plastic wrap in the box :)

I bought the special edition in an effort to encourage Atari to keep making D&D CRPGS :)

I left them in the plastic wrap in the box :)

I bought the special edition in an effort to encourage Atari to keep making D&D CRPGS :)

Attachments

• CIMG1465.JPG
    CIMG1465.JPG
    361.8 KB · Views: 151
yeah.... seriously crazy in the world of gaming.... ESPECIALLY PC Gaming. hell, PC's haven't seen this many GOOD games released in such a short amount of time in a LONG time. Hell.... in just the past month, i've bought 4 games that i can think of right off the top of my head (at least i think it's been just about exactly a month)

FarCry 2
Fallout 3
WoW: Wrath of the Lich King (expansion... i know.... but still considered a game)
Left 4 Dead (Pre-ordered on Steam... downloaded.... still haven't touched since it's release due to the previously mentioned game)

Also plan on buying Prince of Persia when it's released for PC.... and probably a gamepad for my PC to go along with it (since as we all know, PoP on a keyboard BLOWS! And i'm sure there are probably others i've been eyeballing... but just can't remember them right now.

yeah.... seriously crazy in the world of gaming.... ESPECIALLY PC Gaming. hell, PC's haven't seen this many GOOD games released in such a short amount of time in a LONG time. Hell.... in just the past month, i've bought 4 games that i can think of right off the top of my head (at least i think it's been just about exactly a month)

FarCry 2
Fallout 3
WoW: Wrath of the Lich King (expansion... i know.... but still considered a game)
Left 4 Dead (Pre-ordered on Steam... downloaded.... still haven't touched since it's release due to the previously mentioned game)

Also plan on buying Prince of Persia when it's released for PC.... and probably a gamepad for my PC to go along with it (since as we all know, PoP on a keyboard BLOWS! And i'm sure there are probably others i've been eyeballing... but just can't remember them right now.

Not even got farcry2 yet as I just have too many games!
For a pad I heavily recommend the XBOX 360 pad :)

Lord - Shame on you for not playing BG1! though never finsihed the expansion........

second that xbox360 pad recommendation

im using it with GRiD now and its great

btw.. thats the only game i'm playing at the moment.. finished far cry 2 a few weeks ago

i'm assuming the wired pad? don't really feel like spending the cash on the wireless one if it works for PC as well.... not to mention don't wanna buy batteries or a recharge kit.

and indy.... i wouldn't rush it. I haven't touched FarCry 2 for a while now... and i'm not even 20% through the game. Just kinda lost interest.... with the whole need to do missions to get malaria medication and such (epk: does that ever go away later in the game? if not that'd be SERIOUSLY irritating since the game seems kinda long as hell, at least if you wanna get money and get a lot of weapons)

mm.. sadly, that never goes away
yeah, its quite boring and irritating..

but, when u start getting the cool sniper rifles the game becames a load of fun :]

oh, and the game is really long compared to contemporary ones.. takes a while to get used to

i'm assuming the wired pad? don't really feel like spending the cash on the wireless one if it works for PC as well.... not to mention don't wanna buy batteries or a recharge kit.

and indy.... i wouldn't rush it. I haven't touched FarCry 2 for a while now... and i'm not even 20% through the game. Just kinda lost interest.... with the whole need to do missions to get malaria medication and such (epk: does that ever go away later in the game? if not that'd be SERIOUSLY irritating since the game seems kinda long as hell, at least if you wanna get money and get a lot of weapons)

wired, wireless, I have both and they both work fine :)

Wow same here! In the past couple of weeks I have bought Fable II, Left4Dead, FIFA 09, MCLA, COD: WaW, Scene It BOS, GHWT, and RB2. Its ridiculous! Peace.

I'm working on COD: World at War and Gears of War (co-op with my cousin) for the 360.

Not Console, but yea its been insane. The last 2 or more months.

Brothers In Arms
World At War
Crysis Warhead
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Farcry 2
Legendary
Fallout3
Left4Dead
LOTRO Mines Of Moria
Mercenaries 2
Need For Speed Undercover
Pure
Stalker Clear Sky
Shaun White Snowboarding
Tomb Raider Underworld
The Witcher Enhanced
Prince Of Persia
Bejeweled Twist

That was in no way in order, just alot. Most I have unfinished, need to catch up.

And if I ever get a 360 I need to get

Fable 2
Gears Of War 1 & 2
and basically all other new games for it lol

I've been playing Warhammer Online and then me and the wife to be got a Wii for Christmas (that we have already hooked up) so a bit of Wii sports, Wii Play, and Super Mario Galaxy. :D

I wanted to try Left 4 Dead but for some crazy reason Valve pulled the demo and lost my $50. Other then that perhaps the EQ2 expansion for me .. nothing that interesting on the PC front. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back