whats Heck? Here is not enought Tech support of XP

speedrayo

OSNN Addict
huh?....again...when I delete backdoor subseven....then...scan all File...detect in C:\System Volume Information has Backdoor subseven again *Sign*....its restore. Am i right? so....Can i delete one Folder C:\System Volume Information Damn....Xp is CRAP!.....Xp almost Exactly Win me for RESTORE. I HATE RESTORE WASTE MY SPACE!

Please Help me.. How get that virus? from KAZA?

Edit by Lonman... watch the language... it's not necessary AND it's not appreciated.

turn of system restore by going to system properties and on the system resotre tab click turn of system restore. and if your going to use things like Kaza then you should invest in AV and if you have sopme, then scan any files you download before running them

this is what you do...go to start...run...and type cmd...then you will see something that looks like this c:\>...then what you do is type format c: /U don't forget the U very important:D this takes care of viruses everytime...

Try looking for the virus on symantec.com they provide good information on how to remove this virus!

Just an observation - I can't tell you how many people have regretted disabling system restore when the time came that they needed it.

Yeah, i know a lot of situations where the person just had to reformat :(

There is a very good cure for viruses and i't called Ghost. Viruses are afraid of Ghost because it kills them, completely restoring your Operating System in the process. By the way, never knew you could get the format c: /u command to work in a DOS box. And also under WinXP? Got to try that one day....

yup ditto on ghost binary- is that the binary of the reg site etc?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back