Whats better than MS Media Player?

G

GhaLeoN

Since SP1 installed, I notcied I had the option to do any with windows media player..... So,

Who can recommend a media player that is easy to use, and performs better than windows media player? It also has to be stable....

well that somewhat depends on what u use wmp for. One of the better ones for mp3 play back is winamp. I don't bout other ones for other types of media.

Same here. I use WMP for videos and such, and Winamp for MP3's.

ah 9im sorry,

i meant to play movies with. ive been using winamp for years for mp3's ;p

well quicktime can play some video formats as can the realone but to be honest the best support as far as video stanards go is wmp imo

what I use

Hey there..

I don't use media player anymore at all.. and I do a lot of video watching.. too much really.. and music listening..

I use zoomplayer for video.. and winamp for audio.. dont' know if that helps you or not if yer looking for an all in one solution.. but I tell you.. zoomplayer is one kickass product :)

Cheers

G

hmm alrightly

thx for the replys

think ill just stick with WMP then

Re: what I use

Originally posted by G_Raff
I use zoomplayer for video.. and winamp for audio.. dont' know if that helps you or not if yer looking for an all in one solution.. but I tell you.. zoomplayer is one kickass product :)

Nuff said, once again I am sworn to secrecy about the cool features in the next release... might have a new skin tho, ,which looks pretty damn sweet.

Anything LOLOL

I use my ATI media center has everything I need DVD player AUDIO player FILE player all in one package thank you ATI for letting me be rid of the ram sucking hog of a player aka WMP

AMEN

I use wmp9 for everything. I think it works really well for the most part. I have one playlist with about 2000 songs and it is really slow when I need to edit that playlist, but other than that it's really nice.

I use WMP for short videos like music videos, InterVideo DVD 3.0 for DVD movies (has Dolby Digital/DTS Support) (and sometimes I use it to watch my other videos), and Winamp 2.x all the way for MP3's. Don't like Winamp 3 as much, plus my MS Internet Keyboard Pro won't control Winamp, and neither will FlexTouch (a cool plugin for Winamp for users with standard keyboards, or ones that don't have the multimedia keys.)

hmmmm............................!!!!!!!!!!!

well according to me

winamp rocks for mp3's :D

wmp for videos :rolleyes:

asustek dvd player for dvd :p

they r the best and very stable

sush!!!!!!!!!!

winamp for everything. music video winamp is the way to go. although i use winamp 2.81 i find it better then 3.0

Winamp3 plays video, but i hate it (both as a video player and MP3 player). Im sticking with Winamp 2.x for MP3s (i have a lot of 2.x plugins, plus is uses less memory), WMP for .avi movies, and my RealMagic hardware MPEG decoder card for MPEG video

JJB

Depends of the skins JJB6486 .. that takes some higher resources

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back