What you think of my logo

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
I'm not a hardcore designer, but I think this is pretty good, what do you guys think?

Attachments

• logo.gif
    logo.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 174
Make it larger.

Good eye AZ.

it doesnt look bad. But it doesnt make me go wow im gona remember this guy.

kcnychief said:
I would, but where it's going to there are space limitations :(
I see. Well, no. I don't see yet. But I'll be sure to look when I can see.

I don't know your ability with graphics, but in your spare time (which we know you have so much of) you should try some thing from scratch. Eye Candy 4000 (for Photoshop) is awesome.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind.

I'm currently trying to build my site, and just tackling everything involved with that. I have to say though, open-source is making it easy :)

Looks like 1000 other Geocities web-site logo's. You really need to design something from scratch if you're going to be offering a service. It doesn't need to be amazing or fancy, just unique :)

SPeedY_B said:
Looks like 1000 other Geocities web-site logo's. You really need to design something from scratch if you're going to be offering a service. It doesn't need to be amazing or fancy, just unique :)

Very good point.

Once I get my structure up, I'll take a look at what I have to work with for colors and dimensions. Thanks Speedy :)

SPeedY_B said:

Seconded. Whatever you do, don't stay with this logo :p

If you have your own, it'll look so much more professional.

I think it's pretty nice for a simple logo type (I just downloaded the Crillee font yesterday). I've been doing graphic design for over 25 years -- I'd be happy to help out. How do you plan on using it? Will you be using it on the web only, or will need to have it printed (for example, on business cards)?

:dead: Ummm... having troubles because I accidentally uploaded the .psd file instead of the .jpg, then tried to delete the message and resubmit, so I kept on getting those nasty 'duplicate message' error messages.... Let's see if this will work:
:s
I played with it a little bit. I'm assuming from what you created that you want something high-tech & professional looking. Lemme know what you think of this. I can always change colors, font, etc... or go a completely different route. But it's a start...

Attachments

• DJR2.jpg
    DJR2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 153
:rolleyes: Hmmm... After looking at it online, I don't like the way the bottom of the J disappears... Maybe this would be better...

Attachments

• DJR1.jpg
    DJR1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 148
Thanks... I just recently figured out how to do little animations in ImageReady. I've really been having fun with it.:cool:

I just downloaded Eye Candy 5 demos for Impact, Nature and Textures. I'll play with this a bit, see whappens

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back