What you listining to atm

Deftones - White Pony
and
finger eleven - Tip

The Wife yelling to me

" Are you gonig to do something in this house instead of sitting in front of that computer all night "

:D :D :D

[00:12:24] * MdSalih is listening to "DJ Daantje ft. DJ Sjakie - Better Flight" .:160kbps / 44kHz / Stereo - 0:03/2:55:.

MdSalih

[11:40:10] * MdSalih is listening to "The Moon vs. Scooter - Blow Up The Logical Song (DJ Daantje Remix)" .:192kbps / 44kHz / Stereo - 0:16/4:16:.

listening to
Boy Hits Car - As i Watch the sun f**k the ocean
absolutely fantastic song!
cheers

Korn, Linkin Park and the Resident Evil Soundtrack (kicks ass at them moment)

Originally posted by madmain1
Korn, Linkin Park and the Resident Evil Soundtrack (kicks ass at them moment)

Hell yes! :)

on to Sevendust - Home

Now:
Stabbing Westward - What Do I Have To Do?
and
System Of A Down - ATWA

mmmmmm now that's good tunes

Monster Magnet - Look To Your Orb For The Warning - from The Matrix, a Kick A$$ movie with a Kick A$$ soundtrack.

Originally posted by Chastity
Cypress Hill Rap Superstar

k, this may sound odd of me, but is there a difference between the above, and (Rock) Superstar both by CH? i'm not a big fan, but i do like (Rock) Superstar and i was just currious.

Machine Head - The Burning Red

not much of a difference between rock and rap superstar other then the name and the a few other things that would be related to each version. As u said they r both by Cypress Hill and off the same cd. I'll see if I can find the lyrics and do a comparison between the two.

Alanis Morisette You Ougtha Know

lol d'uh! i could have went to www.lyrics.com hehe where was my head. well, i guess that my brain decided that it didn't have to function after 12:30 :)

Yes they r listed there but when I click on them got a not found error.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back