What you listining to atm

K

kia

Hey all im listing to korn - untouchables
what are you listining to?

i go sooooooo many albums and bootlegs of unreleased stuff i might listen to some RATM - evil empire or self entitled after korn

btw arnt you p**sed at bands like blink and greenday killed punk

Blink 182 didn't kill punk... punk died in the 80's dude

I might listen to Eminem-The Eminem Show i got a coppied and real version the coppied version is for computer (felt tip pens i just love'em they helped in bypassing protection on eminem show)

I just got the mp3's from a friend I didn't have to write on a cd to rip it myself.

I might play some desolated styles, RATM, slipknot, korn, POD, skith, adema, Ill Nino out loud to piss of next door dam my mum beat me to it thx god its marlyn manson

Im currently tring to find that skirt that jonthan wears in the here to stay video yes i alrady have one type of skirt its called a kilt

Badly drawn boy :- Silent Sigh.

No Doubt :- Come on Ilene.

raphael saddiq - ask of you

and

red hot chili peppers - by the way

the vapor exiting my anus...lol

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Industry - The Green Martian
Followed by
Katana - Fancy Fair
and then perhaps
Paul Galzby - Beautiful

The birds chirping, the fridge humming, kids laughter from next door, dogs barking... :)

lol avsdotcom

negativland - arabian night
(over the edge radio)

cradle of filth atm, but i think i have some autechre lined up for afters :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back