what would you do?

Wow, that was harrowing. I can't believe nobody would help. I wouldv'e helped the guy.

There's no way that I would have stood still and watched that - none. One hit, two, fine. Whatever - that's their problem.

But when some guy is next to me getting his head bashed in and appears completely helpless, that's going to be my problem too, because if I don't intervene, it's going to be one hell of a weight on my conscience that I'll never be able to erase.

That was a BIG dude, if I was more confident in my fight skills I would have helped, who knows. Its one thing to say you would help him, but its another when it happens

i would of taken that guy down by his knees. that was just amazing that no one did anything

zeke_mo said:
That was a BIG dude, if I was more confident in my fight skills I would have helped, who knows. Its one thing to say you would help him, but its another when it happens

I can say with all honesty that I would've tried to take that dude down.

I wouldn't go up alone against that dude, I wouldn't stand and watch like it was a puppet show! I mean seven guys is more than one big one...

That is fookin crazy. I would of tried my best to run away if i was the dude getting beat. I would of done something but man that dude got knocked out. We have had had fighting probs in school and one of my friends got jumped on his road and so me him and some of my other friends which two of them are strong and can fight good are gonna meet the dudes that jumped my friend. Another friend is gonna get beat up by a bunch of black people cause when he was talking to his friend he said the "n" word and a black person heard it and flipped out on him. So now all the blacks in my school want to beat him up. Its stupid because the kid isnt racist and didnt mean anything by it. Anyway i am done rambling on :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back