What version of XP Do You have

L

loppdawg69

I am a bit curious
EDIT:
If you did not pay for XP and got it from a friend...its still pirated..lol
/EDIT:

Hey no reason to close this i am not debating the legality of anything..just wonder what people are using and if people will be honest enough to own up to using pirated stuff like i did =)

Wow 53 views and only 6 votes...either they dont care or are scared to admit it =P

if you voted recently i have a feeling i know what you voted ;)

more than one

i have more than one of those. i made an oem xp home in to a retail xp home(yes it is possible). and xp pro that i made from an xp pro oem copy(same as before). making the conversions is rather easy and i really haven't heard that too many people do it. most people know someone with an oem copy that came with a new computer. i also have the devilsown but i would never use that fckgw crap. i think that you can make an xp pro disc into a xp corp disc too but i never tried it. actually i think that i will try it :D. i think that more people need to be honest and vote. all these copies that i have were just to try to do it. i still use 98se. does anyone know what the first 5 numbers of the PID in the setupp.ini file do. i know what the last 3 are for ;) .

well i have the devils own version , but choose to buy legal version a while back and change over , found the legal pro version on ebay for 119.00 :)

I like windows 2000 better, works faster, even though it takes longer to boot!:D

ive used all of them, but now own a legal xp pro
also own the 8in1 and 6 in 1 + the 3in1 windows 2000 pro + server and advanced server

I have the DEVIL vesion which I use :D and I have a Windows XP 8 in 1 CD which has 8 different types of XP e.g. XP HOME OEM, XP PRO RETAIL, XP HOME RETAIL, Xp HOME CRACKED etc.. ;)

We have logged the IPs and names of everyone who voted for a pirated choice and have sent the list to Microsoft and the FBI, as well as other international police agencies. You will be contacted by the appropriate authorities shortly.

Thanks,
The XP-erience team

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back