What version of XP Do You have

i have a pirated xp home and oem home, it was from a well known 8in1 cd now is every one happy :p lol

guess

hum whats this?
Got them all got to love working for a Co. that buys me everything:p Jim

Originally posted by surge
i have a pirated xp home and oem home, it was from a well known 8in1 cd now is every one happy :p lol

Were waiting for someone who actually uses it

I'm one of the lucky ones where my company pays about a thousand quid to licence me for every microsoft business product.

It means I can use it at home too!!!! :D :D :D

Legal from here . . .

i have XP Home & Pro legal . Actually use XP PRO

You know what the sad part is..most of these XP homes i bet came with new computer..so its not like these people when out and bought that specifically..lol..the legal pro edition amount is embarrasing lol

hey, i went and bought my XP home upgrade. god, why didn't i just buy XP, and not the upgrade? i think the upgrade must've not been $99.

i think at this point no one is going to admit to pirating xp home. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back