What type vehicle do you drive?

So, what vehicle do you drive?

• small to medium sized car

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • fricken tank (ala Cadalac/Grand Marque for example)

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • small pickup

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • large pickup (aka F-250 size or bigger)

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Jeep

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • SUV

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I'm with Arnie, Hummer all the way

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other/ please specify

Votes: 10 16.4%

• Total voters

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
After discussion of gas prices and vehicles driven; thought it might be interesting to get a feel for what people actually do drive. Beyond assumptions that is.

Course restricting a poll to people in a given country wouldn't be fair; so this will need to be a forum average...

BTW, my car would fit in the small-medium car category...

I'll include an other, in case I missed something here. I'll also allow multiple choices (given some people have more then 1 vehicle)

Well I would like to get either a Chevy Cobalt or a GMC Sierra Pickup with Cab. At the moment Im carless, well I do drive my parents car/truck.

You need to modify the first category. Medium size (aka family cars) are a different class (~22-28 mpg) than the gas miser compacts (28+ mpg).

97 Trans am

20 mpg Highway
16 mpg Town

plan to buy a 2nd car soon
a 2000$ beater car.

Last edited:
I have a saturn sl2 and a 88 74o GLE Volvo with 195,000 miles on it.

I drive a 90' Jeep Comanche :smoker: it get around 25mpg, its ok though, I dont drive very often :) Ill take some pics later. I cant find any batteries for my camera

Currently, a 2005 Buick LeSabre Custom.

05.gif

Does that qualify as fricken tank? :eek:

1995 Olds Cutlas Ciera. Been shopping for a new car for 3 years and the mid-size all suck. All the development money is going into gas hog SUV's. You can't find a decent midsize anymore.

My definition of decent midsize:
-A trunk that holds more than 1 suitcase
-More than 2 inches clearance between my head and the side window
-22 city / 28 hwy

In other words the same car you could buy 10 different models of in the mid 1990's.

Last edited:
I personally don't drive. I take the bus from here to Santa Monica for work. It's a 20 minute ride, and with gas prices and parking problems in the LA area, I'd rather go with the bus than a car. :)

Family...well, we have a Mitsubishi Mirage ES and a Toyota RAV4 that my parents use.

1987 Volvo 760 Turbo Wagon, lowered, tweaked the turbo and intake system and gonna "cam" it next week. Runs on a steady diet of Chevron Premium gas. Damn, that hurts my wallet just saying it. Passes everything but gas stations. :p

Hey, I'm a motorhead/gearhead. :D

Last edited:
Nick M said:
Currently, a 2005 Buick LeSabre Custom.

05.gif

Does that qualify as fricken tank? :eek:

Armored personnel carrier. :p

Not sure what mine would really be so I put other

I drive well I will be driving a 89 Chevy s-10 Blazer
th_MyBaby2.jpg

th_MyBaby.jpg

th_MyBabe3.jpg

gonaads said:
1987 Volvo 760 Turbo Wagon, lowered, tweaked the turbo and intake system and gonna "cam" it next week. Runs on a steady diet of Chevron Premium gas. Damn, that hurts my wallet just saying it. :p

Hey, I'm a motorhead/gearhead. :D
Are You Familiar with the Brickboard @ www.brickboard.com

How many miles on it?

that hurts my wallet just reading it.
Saturn SL2 and a 2004 Kia Sedona (6Cyl)

ejn74 said:
Are You Familiar with the Brickboard @ www.brickboard.com

How many miles on it?

Ooooh yeah. :D also turbobricks @ http://www.turbobricks.org/

187K (miles) on the clock ATM. It's Champaign color. Runnin mid 80's 240 Turbo Virgo wheels on it.

I wish someone made 17's of the Virgo wheel. Now that would be sweet. But the Polaris wheel is the shiit. To bad I can't afford them or find them. :(

Please tell me that your GLE has a 4 cyl in it.

gonaads said:
Please tell me that your GLE has a 4 cyl in it.

Yes, and It actual did make a trip from South Dakota to Palo Alto California last summer. It hated the Mountains though.

T-tops off, Engine in the back, Sunshine in the sky.........

I love my little 2seater 1989 Toyota MR2 SuperCharged.

I guess this falls under the "sports car" class.

Heeter

Attachments

• 003_23.11.JPG
    003_23.11.JPG
    281.6 KB · Views: 134
Ooooo, supercharged version. Those are fun.

Hmmm, a culdesac in Suburbia. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back