what type of PC specs DOOMIII will require?

"I'd say we'll need a CPU running at 2GHZ or more, 128 RAM at least and any graphics card from GF3 upwards. These specs are in regard to an optimized system - not the minimum requirements." From here.

Some nice screenshots are here.

My guess would be something along the lines of Unreal Tournament 2003 needs, mind u that is my guess and for the true answer we'll have to wait till they let us know.

recommended specs are prob going to be around ut2k3 like chastity said...

processor probably best over 700-800 looking for around a 1ghz processor...

for vid card get something good if you don't have one already...

the cheapest nextgen card is the radeon 9000pro for less than 100 dollars whereas the g4 ti4200 which is a very good card can be had for around 130-160 depending on manufacturer/point of sale/amount of memory...

I don't think you need a 2 GHZ to play it in high detail. I would take put a bet that the game can run full speed on high with 512 ram and at least 1.6 ghz. Graphics wise, I wouldn't try to hit the game with anything less then Geforce 4 Ti4200 with 128mb ram...
also, not running any other apps while playing it wouldnt hurt...

Doomed

How about getting your hands on the biggest hardware your PC can fit!!! To get the best results it'll use some new ATI card which is gonna be launched the same time as the game.

BRING BACK VECTOR GRAPHICS!!

nah they will try and get it to the least specs they can so then they have a wider market for peeps to buy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back