What Triggered World War II

zandyrei

TinySoft
Guys,

i just want to konw any opinion from a kid like me...hehehe...
ive been looking at the internet, history books, and ect... i kinda hate it how the authors use those "intelligent" english words that i have to look in to the dictionary in order to understand... so could you help me out here?

just wanna know why world war II occured... whats the reason and how did it happen... thank you again guys...

===

perhaps you could add some tricky trivia, or any mysteries...

I'll sum it up in two sentences:

The Nazi party wanted "lebensraum" which means living room, for the Aryan people.
So, basically they started invading territories surrounding Germany - Austria and so on, in an effort to have more room.

zandyrei said:
Guys,

i just want to konw any opinion from a kid like me...hehehe...
ive been looking at the internet, history books, and ect... i kinda hate it how the authors use those "intelligent" english words that i have to look in to the dictionary in order to understand... so could you help me out here?

just wanna know why world war II occured... whats the reason and how did it happen... thank you again guys...

===

perhaps you could add some tricky trivia, or any mysteries...
not positive, I'll do a little research, but I believe ww
2 was triggered by germany printing too much paper to pay war reparations from world war 1

this created an unlivable economy, which ripened the climate for someone with a "cause" to unite the country.

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me

and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niemöller

Last edited:
Japan Forms Alliance With White Supremacists in Well-Thought-Out Scheme

From the East Asian Correspondent, Sept 1, 1939. -- In a course of action praised by many as "far-sighted" and "tactically brilliant," the Japanese government has sworn its allegiance to the Axis powers led by white-supremacist Nazi Germany. In a formal statement, Japanese leaders declared, "We wish to be counted among the loyal allies of this back-stabbing, racist hate nation."

Following the announcement, Japanese General and military leader Hideki Tojo told reporters, "We are pleased to enter into an alliance with the paranoid, xenophobic government of Nazi Germany. We anticipate a deeply enriching exchange of our military aid with their deep-seated hated of our non-white heritage."

Tojo went on to say that the "unbeatable team" of Germans and Japanese will one dominate the industrialized world as "Aryans and those hated by Aryans, working together."

Likening their war instincts to those of "a very advanced clan of yellow apes," German Chancellor Adolf Hitler praised the government and military of Japan.

"I salute you, chinky-dinky rat men, who have been given life by the confused hand of some long-dead pagan deity," he said. "When Germany stands victorious on a conquered Earth, and Aryan supermen wipe out the undesirable mud races one by one, your like will surely survive to be among the last to be exterminated."

Hitlers anger about a receding hairline.
Japan wanted more Coca Cola.

perris said:

No need for the big font.

Its annoying. People can read! Making it bigger does not convey information quicker :dead:

wwII occured, because they were not completely defeated in wwI and they were pissed off by all the reparations they had to pay and other crap imposed on them after the first war.

pluto said:
No need for the big font.

Its annoying. People can read! Making it bigger does not convey information quicker :dead:
what the font I used would look like without without a big font

in case you were wondering what that line above says;

"what the font I used would look like without without a big font"

but at least your post shows you are trying

Last edited:
hehe coca cola.... some say it was the STD(sexualy transmittd Disease) that hitler got from a Jewish girl....thats why he is so damn angry about Jews... whow...

leedogg said:
wwII occured, because they were not completely defeated in wwI and they were pissed off by all the reparations they had to pay and other crap imposed on them after the first war.
this pretty much is what I said, they had to pay reperations and in order to do that they needed to print too much paper money, which made everything cost more by the day

this made for strife and an envirnment for the mindless masses ripe to be influenced by anyone that made believe they could save their country

they were printing too much paper money then their economy could support so they could pay bills....the same as we are doing right now and the real reason we are paying more for gasoline, and we are in similar trouble after borrowing an amount of money without raising revenue that dwarfes the amount of all other administrations combined...this figure accounts for inflation

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back