what the HELL 776

canadian_divx

Canadian_divx
ok i just decided to run 3dmark 2003 and my final score was 776, my laptop can do that. now my specs are in my sig can anyone tell me why the score is so crapy??, all drivers are current, non eciencial resources are not running, and out of a 40gb 7200rpm drive 30gb are free and defragmented,

why is this such crap

sounds pretty good to me, im still runnig a geforce 2 mx440 64mb :confused:

Originally posted by Ice-Freezer
Ti4680P Turbo 128DDR
there is your anwser

Why is that the answer? That's the graphics card for one thing, not the RAM... is there something wrong with that card?

last time my geforce 4 460 is around 640 something....
ekekekekekeee!!

hmm... rather slow to me! 776 for a 4200?? i think at least 1000 upwards....

Is your Ti a Dx9 card? My score (sys in sig) only got 1600ish, which is understandable. I had to push all clocks pretty high to achieve that score though. Stock clocks, I get about 970ish.

the card is fine and it is only called TURBO because it some stock with heatsinks on the ram. other than that i dont know, i did the same test with a gforce 2 gts in there and i got 800 and with a gforce 4 ti 4200 i get 776, i dont understand why it is so crappy

yeah i got a lower score with 3d mark 2003 than 2002. kinda weird...its nothing to worry about

i tested it with a gforce mx 440 64mb ddr card in my pc mod with 128mb ddr 2700, 1.3ghz duron, 40gb 7200rpm and on board sound, and i got 2931. on 2002 and 1639 on 2003, i cant even do that on my PC?? like what the hell is going on, and now i just relized this but when i was on the last level of blood rayne it seemed like the video card was skipping frames, it was choppy but read at 60fps?? so yea and i noticed that just running kazza (not speed up) and NAV with msn my pf usage hits 190??? the only other time i had that go that high i was playing UT? i did a virus check and i am going to run spy ware but is there anyidea what cold be taking up my resources???

Keep in mind that 3d mark 2003 is a brand new benchmarking. No card out there can master it. So don't expect a high rate at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back