what the f*** is the speed????

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
hey whats the proper speed for svcds/vcds? b/c i know if youburn it too fast it will screw up. and what is the proper speed for games from isos???? THANK YOU!!!!!! YOU ROCK MY WORLD

I burn ISO's at 30X; and usually it never messes up.

I haven't heard of them getting messed up if you burn at faster speeds ... what's the point of having a fast burner then? :blink:

I guess it depends on the quality of the burner. Some generic burners I know really badly mess up on large amounts of data; such as an ISO; at high speeds.

Heh ... I'm thankful I have a great burner :)
Max speed always!

um well i have a 48x liteon writer and whwen i burn my .cue/.bin game cds then i must do 12x b/c anything higher and the cdrw won't recognize it for some reason. well atleast that happened with the game Mafia and Hot pursuit 2

i burn a ton of stuff all at the burners max speed 32X and i use 32X disks ...i use 3 different programs Clone Nero and Fireburner

never any problems for me

Maybe the CD that you are burning onto are only rated at 12x

that definetely can happen. MdSalih, you must spend a bomb on 52x cds then !

:::laughing:::

That one came out of nowhere. Didn't even make sense.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back