What sports (and teams) do you follow?

Infinite0

Universal Translator
I follow (American) football and baseball. The NY Giants and NY Yankees respectively. I'm also a big fan of tennis. What about the rest of you?

I also follow football, but only cuz my husband does...go Vikings! Hubby's a 49'ers fan:)

The NFL. Always been a Cowboys fan, whether they are winning or losing. :D

football = liverpool FC
american football = tampa bay buccs (coz I live here)
basketball = los angeles lakers
cricket = india (love tendulkar)

also I do follow other teams/sports and know something about most decent teams in the limelight...

baseball/ice hockey I don't follow much in the states and no.. I do not follow camel racing either...

am avid formula one fan as well... (tifosi @ heart) though ayrton senna and juan manuel fangio remain my 2 fav racers... schumi does come a close second...

watched rally racing till like 3 years ago... colin mcRae was my main man there :)

Originally posted by Infinite0
The NY Giants and NY Yankees respectively.

w00t!! Oh yea!! Go Giants!!! Go Yanks!!
I grew up going to Giants games :D Unfotrunately I'm now living in Arizona and can't go to the games anymore :(

dont really follow any kind of sports, i dont see a need in it. i ofcourse go play soccer, tenis , basket ball and some others sports with friends, but dont really watch any on tv

Bolton Wanderers Football Club

:p

BWFCreebok.gif

:cool:

The only thing I sometimes watch is Formula 1 and rally. I like the crashes!!! DESTRUCTION!!!!

My favorite sport is sleeping, and i can kick everyones ass at it.
except that, i like football (soccer) , simple street fighting and bus exploding dodging.

i am a big atlanta braves fan and in my country (Dominican Republic) tigres del Licey (the most feared and glorious team in the caribbean)

Well now....(Soccer, Dundee United) (Cricket, Essex) (NHL, Canucks + Dallas Allstars) (Baseball, Seattle Mariners + Diamondbacks) (Tennis, BJK, Jimmy Connors, Ken Rosewall) (F1 Grand Prix, Juan Montoya) (Lawn green bowling, too many to mention)
(AFL, no favourites, but great to watch) (Basketball. Seattle) (Nascar, Paul Tracy) (Golf, Lee Travino) .......and many more.

soccer - na favourites, arsenal would be ahead of the pack...that or i go for the underdog....typical aussie

cricket - australia and victoria
NHL - havnt had much to do with that...
baseball - see nhl
Tennis - little leyton hewitt
F1 - ferrari, but driver is mark webber
AFL (greatest sport) - The mighty Hawks (hawthorn)
Basketball - lakers or chicago bulls (only cos jordan used to play for them...lol)
i think tahts enough for now

cheers

Rugby Union - Leicester Tigers RFC (simply the best)
Cricket - England & Leicestershire
F1 used to follow (now it's pish)

MLB: Houston Astros, New York Yankees (I am a New Yorker after all).
NFL: Buffalo Bills (The only real NY football team).
NBA: New York Knicks

Yeah.

Originally posted by madmatt

NFL: Buffalo Bills (The only real NY football team).

That's because The Giants and The Jets know NJ is a better state :D :p

New Jersey and New York should just become one. Everyone knows New Jersey tries to be like New York. =)

badminton...all the way!

no...i only started following sports recently. I'm a fan of football and baseball. i got turned off by basketball for my own reasons =c)

anyhow, being a resident of the bay, i'm a SF Giants, Oakland A's, and 49ers fan. Really upset though, @ the A's sloppiness against the Twins today though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back