What security software do you use?

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political User
Im just curious to know how everyone has their security setup on their system!

I was using NOD32 for years, but i have moved to AVG (trail for now) to see how things go, also i have windows defender. With those two i haven't had issues in a long time!

Last edited:

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Eset Smart Security. Also have Windows Defender, Spy Sweeper though I tend not to get get much in the spyware department as I do most of my surfing using Opera instead of IE

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Staff member
Political User
spi firewall on router, eset 3 on vista box and xp laptop, and symantec enterprise for the win2003 32bit server (was x64 but program compatibility got on my tits!)

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
I don't use any. I think they are the most useless apps you can have on your pc ...

Yep, and you don't need locks on your doors, and you can leave your car keys in the ignition, and just set your ipod or cell phone on the table at the coffee shop while you order. Nothing bad can ever happen to you.

Varies - AVG, Zonealarm, windows firewall. Forget the name of the AV on my linux partitions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut