What security software do you use?

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political Access
Im just curious to know how everyone has their security setup on their system!

I was using NOD32 for years, but i have moved to AVG (trail for now) to see how things go, also i have windows defender. With those two i haven't had issues in a long time!

Last edited:
eset smart here too

Eset as well, great software. Not a huge fan of the new version but still solid software.

None :p If I ever have issues I tend to rely on AVG, but it's very rare

AVG 8 and Windows Defender. Can't fault either of them. :)

NOD32 v3 is my AntiVirus.
Windows Firewall is my Firewall as I have a linux box as my router.

Eset Smart Security. Also have Windows Defender, Spy Sweeper though I tend not to get get much in the spyware department as I do most of my surfing using Opera instead of IE

spi firewall on router, eset 3 on vista box and xp laptop, and symantec enterprise for the win2003 32bit server (was x64 but program compatibility got on my tits!)

I don't use any. I think they are the most useless apps you can have on your pc ...

I don't use any. I think they are the most useless apps you can have on your pc ...

Yep, and you don't need locks on your doors, and you can leave your car keys in the ignition, and just set your ipod or cell phone on the table at the coffee shop while you order. Nothing bad can ever happen to you.

Varies - AVG, Zonealarm, windows firewall. Forget the name of the AV on my linux partitions.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back