What Pisses You Off Most?

B

bheagle

Is there something that just PISSES YOU OFF, I mean above being ticked off.... but just MAKES YOU WANNA HIT SOMETHING!!!

LOL.....

VERY FUNNY!!!!

ROFL!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

HEHEHEHEH!!!!

HAHAHAHAH!!!!

NOT!

:p

Originally posted by xsivforce
Telemarketers!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
not only the telemarketers but people that drive slow in the fast lane:cool:

plp using mobile phones whilst driving, and in hospitals. :(

I look at it this way:

It's better to get pissed off, than pissed on.

very tru sprung!!

Exams piss me off and writing reports that require half a rain forrest to print em out really get my goat!! grrrrr!!!!

:D :D :D

I don't think there's enough room here for me to list what pisses me off most, there's too many things :p

For me it's when someone jokingly cusses at me....I just hate it.

people who drive slow in the fast lane GRRR!! :mad:

people who can't balance a checkbook and then take it out on me at work when they get charged fees ("THIS ISN'T MY FAULT AND I WANT YOU TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!")

people who drive SUV's and think they're the sh*t but don't realize that i actually utilize my v6 power when they piss me off

people who make dumb jokes and don't realize that to me, they're just dumb and not worth laughing at

dumb, incompetent, ignorant, obnoxious people in general

my ex (well, maybe 5% of the time he reminds me that there was a reason i went out with him to begin with, but the other 95%... OOOOH!! makes me wanna SCREAM!!)

Originally posted by Sprung
I look at it this way:

It's better to get pissed off, than pissed on.

I hate Sprungs empty website.... LOL:D

telemarketers,driving slow in the fast lane,talking on cell phone while driving ,doing office work in your car....while driving(i.e. useing computer) reading the paper,doing nails,putting on make up,not looking wheare your going,speeding up and just slowing down,cutting in an out of trafic,people who think that Big Trucks(18 wheelers) can stop on a dime"hey they have air brekes" people cutting in line,RUBBER NECKERS:D ,hmmm i know there's more.:rolleyes:

My very sociable roomate's milion friends who are constantly calling here.
Especially when I've just curled up in front of the TV, just sat down to eat, or when I'm all hooked up to my amp and headphones to play music :mad:

two things...

1) dialup

2) not enough people taking advantage of my language tweak...I AM FUJIED OVER THIS

Originally posted by dealer
two things...

1) dialup

2) not enough people taking advantage of my language tweak...I AM FUJIED OVER THIS
Fuji down dealer. You will be rid of that fujistic dialup soon. ;)

not enough people taking advantage of my language tweak...I AM FUJIED OVER THIS
Cool down, fuji-o ! :cool:

-Make a search using *fuji* and display the results as posts.
I get some 7 pages of results, with about 20 results per page.
Not bad, considering it's a fairly new thing.

What you should fret about is the lack of creativity, considering the possibilities.
Mostly, you only get "fujied", "fujistic", "fujism" and "fujitsu".

I much prefer the more original, and much rarer uses.
For example : "fujimentation","fujizmo" and "fujiholy !" (the last two being mine :D )

[I always thought I'd eventually do a survey of the variants. So I jumped on the occasion of you blowing your fujo to do a quick one.]

Originally posted by dealer
I must have missed this one :(

Originally posted by Ramanuman
And you call yourself a deputy-mayor ?
Heh, must have been a vactation day or something. And my brain must still be there cause I can't find it :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back