What Photo Software??

A

aletank

I'm lookin for some new Photo Software, I currenty have Corel Photo House 5(some funtions don't work under XP) and I am thinkin of somethin similar.

I want somethin easy to use with basic features/easy to understand but good results if poss, My friend has got Adobe PhotoShop 7 , and just lookin at the interface scares the **** out of me. LOL. I don't use this kinda program that often so i won't really get to to know how to use the more complex programs properly

What do u all use and how do u find it??

THANKS FOR ANY REPLYS

get PS7 & keep your old paint proggy until you feel confident in using it.

CorelDraw 10

Work fine under xp and isn't so complex ..

Corel Photopaint's interface is for the purely masochistic amongst you. There are other, simpler, offerings from Adobe, one of them is Photoshop Elements which is designed specifically for the home / small office user and is about the simplist image editing software out there, the name of the other evades me at the moment, but i'm pretty sure someone will jog my memory.

TOK

Thanks for all the replys and info guys!!;)

I've just downloaded a trial of Ulead Photo Impact 7 to see how i go with that for now, But i might look in to Adobe Photoshop Elements. From what i've read on it , it seems to be angled towards the novice home user etc with good easy features.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS ;)

Paint Shop Pro by JASC is easy to use, yet very powerful. There is a working demo you can get from there site, or it is available from many of the shareware sites.

I use PSP7, its a great photo manipulaton package, with so many features/effects.

I'd recommend it to anyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back