• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What Photo manipulation Program do you use?

What Photo manipulation Program do you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
Since I got my new camera I am a photo taking fool.

After I edit them slightly, mainly cropping unwanted portions and small color adjustments I will be putting up some of my photos to see what you all think.

My question is what photo manipulation program do you use and WHY?

Pleas post a response as well as answering the poll...

Thanks!

Mike A!
photo N00B enthusiast!

roj

OSNN One Post Wonder
With an old Minolta Dimage A1, a load of xxx.mrw files of ancient potsherds, I have Photoshop, XnView, and have just added Picasa from earlier post. This way I can produce xxx.jpgs for ease of distribution to fellow idiots, all wanting to see some several hundred of these potsherds. These cover around 3,000 years of farming a 40 acre field just down the road. With maps, aerial photos, distribution diagrams, the potsherds, the need for macro images of some, I need all the help I can get, hence the varied options.
roj
As I type, Picasa is doing it's thing, cataloguing around 50Gb of images - Yo!
and still plodding on 30 minutes later.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
"PhotoShop CS (Legit Copy)"

I find that option funny. It's okay if every other program on the options isn't legit? 0_o

Btw, I voted for PS for the basic stuff, although something like Picasa or Paint.NET is more useful for that. I just don't do enough "basic editing" to justify installing either of those.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn