What path are you going to? (politics and predictions)

egghead

Double O Egghead
What path are you going to? (Goverment conspiracies, death or forget about it)

Greetings!

It has come to my attention that some of you cannot be re-programmed.

Check this out for ton's of clues pointing to who America really voted for,
Warning, will make you mad

After you see that and you crave more info about things that will destroy your way of thinking (and possibly your life), step up into the light! Be warned... It ain't pretty,
Warning, You might not be able to get back home.

Now, only if you have read the other 2 web pages can you go here for something that is usually reserved for drug addicts,
Warning - This will fuse the spritual power with your reality.

whew!

This next trick will arguably decide where you are in your beleif system and what you want in your future to be.

This is not a trick and your first choice represents the outcome.

Please DO NOT choose until you have visited the 3 web pages above and you feel you have made a clear judgement of the facts that are on the net about the current conspiracy.

With that said, Take a deep breath and see your destiny.

-------------------Red--------OR-----------------Blue-----------------------

A bit off topic but you posted his link. That Glenn Beck guy is a mad man and lies (bend the truth his way) non-stop. I wouldn't believe anything he had to say (that money thing I'm sure he grabbed from another site though).

Hi Xie,

I've never really explored that website other than the U$ bill part. I do think that they reposted the info from another site.

Pretty shocking thread I created here. I did not intend to offend anyone and the info posted here is simply for our enjoyment.

BTW.... I got the prize and it hit me like a bell

:p

it's too bad that I used the word "political" in the title to this thread as it has prevented many members from having a look and I would love to see hear their reaction to the pic they chose and how the result is cryptic based on both their positive or negative assumption....

egghead

egghead said:
I did not intend to offend anyone and the info posted here is simply for our enjoyment.

it's too bad that I used the word "political" in the title to this thread as it has prevented many members from having a look and I would love to see hear their reaction to the pic they chose and how the result is cryptic based on both their positive or negative assumption....
I'm not offended was just stating my view of that guy. :D And yes, I think the majority of people have becoming jaded with politics do to all the hype instead of issues we have seen in the presidential election.

i hate how someone would spend the time folding money to do that kinda of thing. Just plane stupid. hasnt all the $20 looked the same pretty much anyway?

TittleBitties said:
i hate how someone would spend the time folding money to do that kinda of thing. Just plane stupid. hasnt all the $20 looked the same pretty much anyway?
You apprently havn't seen the new 20's ... they look a bit different then the "new old" ones. :p

FishBoy said:
i think i did a post on the letsroll911.org a month ago
I will search and have a look:)

i am not big on conspiracies or politics but this info is fascinating.
what did you pick? red or blue? did the pic surprise you?

cheers

egghead said:
I will search and have a look:)

i am not big on conspiracies or politics but this info is fascinating.
what did you pick? red or blue? did the pic surprise you?

cheers
well i didn't read all three links i hate reading, but i picked the blue first since it's my favorite color and i must say it's horrible :D but.... oh well :D :D

Xie said:
You apprently havn't seen the new 20's ... they look a bit different then the "new old" ones. :p

i didnt really think they would change the pictures that were on the old ones. Either way it makes me kinda pissed that people would try and make money like look the attacks. I thought wasting my time on here was a waste of my life but come on folding money to look like the attacks come on people.

If you fold the dollar bill up to the $100 dollar bill the same way it shows the complete story of 9/11

You can even fold the $20 to say OSAMA....

If you fold a Five dollar bill and a ten dollar bill the same as the Twenty, the Five shows you the towers before the attack and the ten shows the towers after the first hit.

With just 2 more folds your $20 bill turns into a airplane...
with one tower on one side of the AIRPLANE and the other tower on the other side of the AIRPLANE, you will notice the word AMERICAN is on one side and the word UNITED is on the other side... those two airlines crashed into the WTC..

fold a dollar bill like you do the $20.You see an eagle with its head and wings cut off and turned upside down with the bottom of the pyramid picture that says "Novus Ordo Seclorum" (New World Order).

this is cryptic and is not intentionally man made... this is a remarkable coincidence and something that eerily might suggest a paralel universe.

http://www.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml

these bills were released before 9/11

did you choose blue or red tb?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back