What Part of the World are You From?

I live in a beautiful town called Heemskerk, in the Netherlands. It is in the west of Noord Holland (provence) @ the coast, although you have to drive about 20 mins on a bike, through the dunes, to get there. But anywayz, Heemskerk is a very nice town, with lots of green (trees etc. We even have a forest!!!), and great people. When the sun shines (very rare in Holland), everyone is outside and is friendly. If anyone decides to move to Holland, go to Heemskerk.
(oh, please Mr. Mayor, can I stop typing please?Well OK son, enough kissing up for you today.Thank you, thank you, I will now wash your car!)

Gee.. from the tiny island, if u guys know.. of

Singapore!

P.S (am i the onli techy from there that visits this site?)

Dotandcross
tell me a bit about singapore
cos im going there on the 20th of september to play hockey there!
is it a good place? can i get nice and cheap stuff over there??

cheers

Hoho..

u can try this

http://www.talkingcock.com/
(Kinda irrevelant but it helps.. a bit :p)

Well, Singapore is a pretty small country.. 48km across.. cleanliness is the number one thing here! Though it is a cosmopolitan city.. there's lots of greenery around. Prices are well... depends on where you're from i guess.. when you come 'up' here, you will pretty much experience it.. :D

thanks man
i cant wait to get there
is gonna be the best!

cheers

Sunny, for a change, Portland Oregon

thumb.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back