what not to stick up your bum.

oDin

xp m0nk3y
man, you find the weirdest things on the net. i was just clicking the first link i saw on a page. started at go.com and ended up here

that site has a list of objects that doctors have had to remove from peoples butt holes.

can you imagine someone sticking a LIVE artillery shell up their poop chute?....crazy

Originally posted by oDin
man, you find the weirdest things on the net. i was just clicking the first link i saw on a page.
Unhuh, sure you were :p

Thanks for the ideas...I mean...some weird people out there. :confused:

Originally posted by xsivforce
Thanks for the ideas...

LOL! Sicko
puke.gif

do you think the pepper pot was put back on the dinning room table ready for the mother-in-law coming to dinner.

Anyway that reminds me of a story...

A diver's bad day at the office
The "Brian" in the following letter is sending this to his sister. He is a commercial diver for Global Divers out of Louisiana.
Anytime you think you have had a bad day at the office, remember this letter....True story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April, 1998
Hi Sue,

Just another note from your bottom dwelling brother. Last week I had a bad day at the office. Before I can tell you what happened to me, I first must bore you with a few technicalities of my job. As you know my office lies at the bottom of the sea. I wear a suit to the office. It's a wetsuit. This time of year the water is quite cool. So what we do to keep warm is this: We have a diesel powered industrial water heater. This $20,000 piece of **** sucks the water out of the sea. It heats it to a delightful temp. It then pumps it down to the diver through a garden hose which is taped to the air hose. Now this sounds like a damn good plan, and I've used it several times with no complaints. What I do, when I get to the bottom and start working, is I take the hose and stuff it down the back of my neck. This floods my whole suit with warm water. It's like working in a jacuzzi.

Everything was going well until all of a sudden, my ass started to itch. So, of course, I scratched it. This only made things worse. Within a few seconds my ass started to burn. I pulled the hose out from my back, but the damage was done. In agony I realized what had happened to me. The hot water machine had sucked up a jellyfish and pumped it into my suit. This is even worse than the poison ivy you once had under a cast. Now I had that hose down my back. I don't have any hair on my back, so the jellyfish couldn't get stuck to my back. My ass crack was not as fortunate. When I scratched what I thought was an itch, I was actually grinding the jellyfish into my ass.

I informed the dive supervisor of my dilemma over the comms. His instructions were unclear due to the fact that he along with 5 other divers were laughing hysterically. Needless to say I aborted the dive. I was instructed to make 3 agonizing water stops totaling 35 minutes before I could come to the surface. I got to the surface wearing nothing but my brass helmet. My suit and gear were tied to the bell. When I got on board the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me to shove it up my ass when I get in the chamber.

The cream put the fire out, but I couldn't **** for two days because my ******* was swollen shut. I later found out that this could easily have been prevented if the suction hose was placed on the leeward side of the ship.

Anyway, the next time you have a bad day at the office, think of me. Think about how much worse your day would be if you were to shove a jellyfish up your ass. I hope you have no bad days at the office. But if you do, I hope that thought will make it a little more tolerable. Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Love,

Brian

RECTAL.JPG

That is the weirdest web page I have ever seen, with some really ****ed up items.

Kinda like the guy that "fell" on the flag pole...:D - This thread should of been posted under "Hardware" anyway...:D :confused:

Originally posted by SnookBooger
Kinda like the guy that "fell" on the flag pole...:D - This thread should of been posted under "Hardware" anyway...:D :confused:

LOL:D

I met a group of doctors and nurses that had removed a 500g Nescafe tin from a guys ar$e, he had put it up there cause his girlfriend had left him and he thought it would get her back.

Ladies, comments on this one?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back