What next for the Dark Knight?

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
How are they going to top the Batman/Joker rivalry?

Bale was signed for a trilogy, so I'm pretty sure we get at least a 3rd movie.

Thoughts?

Also, I never read the comics... anybody have recommendations?

I would like to see an even darken style of batman, Bane would be an awesome foe for the dark knight. but the next should be Ra's Al Ghul

Catwoman or Poison Ivy. Gotta make them really twisted, but really super sexy. Yep, Catwoman. Make Batman just dumb and fall all over himself when he's around her. :D

I think the Riddler would be great or, if they can pull it off.

He is maniacal and demented and has enough wrinkles in his persona to add to the new Batman Universe.

I don't really want to see Cat Woman or Poison Ivy, simply because of how limited they are in terms of their villainy.

The Penguin?
No no no... Superman. :D :D :D :D

tdinc if I remember right Ra's Al Ghul was the villian in Begins, Joker is in Dark Night Returns. For a third movie say the Riddler and either Poison Ivy or Catwoman, sort of along the lines if the plot of the Tim Burton Batman Returns idea but better thought out and hopefully a better actress if they go with a female villian.

Though I have yet to see the newest Batman movie, maybe this weekend

Looks like they MAY bring back Harvey Dent :eek:

What the...

The Penguin?
No no no... Superman. :D :D :D :D

Yes! :D

A Batman vs. Superman fight would be the only thing that could potentially top Batman vs. Joker, especially if they pick a new actor for Superman.

Thinking of Riddler/Poison Ivy/Catwoman reminds me of the wacky stuff from Tim Burton's movies... so I think they should be avoided.

Looks like they MAY bring back Harvey Dent :eek:

What the...

Well, it's not explicit in the movie that he dies. He could just be unconscious and taken away to a secret facility like the Joker.

----

I just found out that the Joker story arch was planned to span over two movies! What a damn shame. :(

They can get another guy to play the Joker.

Imagine Hugo Weaving :D

"Hello Mr Wayne... we meet again!"

:smoker:

Yes! :D

A Batman vs. Superman fight would be the only thing that could potentially top Batman vs. Joker, especially if they pick a new actor for Superman.

If you think about it and if they are following the graphic novel and such for a more dark and deep story line then that would be the logical direction. What they would need to do is first a dark storied Superman movie. Where as in the graphic novel Superman has basically "sold out". Run the movie on through how Superman transforms or changes to that end. Then broadside everyone with a Batman vs Superman movie trailer at the end of the movie (after the credits) to be released some months to no more than a year down the line. Of course the movie has already been shot (like The Lord of the Rings trilogy). Oooooooo, I shiver at the thought.

Are we talking about Frank Miller Dark knight? Because if we are , Batman is in his 50-60's, and still takes Supes.

Are we talking about Frank Miller Dark knight? Because if we are , Batman is in his 50-60's, and still takes Supes.

Well if ya remember he gets a little help from Green Arrow (kryptonite arrow, Ooooo) and Robin (was a girl Robin if memory serves). What was it that they did to block out the Sun? And as it ends, with Batman choking the piss out of Superman (on the ground) he has a heart attack and croaks. :eek: Cut to Cemetery... Superman looks like he went a few rounds with a kryptonite weed whacker and got whacked. What's that...? A faint heartbeat...? Hmmmm... :suprised:

Now that would be a DC movie to end all DC movies.

Ooh, btw, remember the guy who tries to blackmail Batman for $10 mil to keep his mouth shut?

His name was: Mr. Reese... Mys-ter-ies. Mysteries. Riddler?

Well if ya remember he gets a little help from Green Arrow (kryptonite arrow, Ooooo) and Robin (was a girl Robin if memory serves). What was it that they did to block out the Sun? And as it ends, with Batman choking the piss out of Superman (on the ground) he has a heart attack and croaks. :eek: Cut to Cemetery... Superman looks like he went a few rounds with a kryptonite weed whacker and got whacked. What's that...? A faint heartbeat...? Hmmmm... :suprised:

Now that would be a DC movie to end all DC movies.

Ooh, btw, remember the guy who tries to blackmail Batman for $10 mil to keep his mouth shut?

His name was: Mr. Reese... Mys-ter-ies. Mysteries. Riddler?

You guys pose some delicious teasers!!! :D

I would love to see a dark incarnation of the Riddler, I reckon that would be a terribly complicated thing to pull off, but then I'm not really sure I would have expected to see such a dark Joker either.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back