What me and my housemates did

Lee said:
I did notice how clean your toilet was, nice! I hate filth.

Infact your obode looked well clean, sorry to ask are you lot homosexual?

Nope, we're not gay. I and my housemates just don't like disgusting digs. We're always praised that our house is so clean :p

Apparently you can't tell a homosexuals house by how clean it is; a gay friend of mines house is permanently a tip!

Aha so you do hang around with homosexuals. U sure u be straight? LOL
Just joking man ;)

Graebob said:
Nope, we're not gay. I and my housemates just don't like disgusting digs. We're always praised that our house is so clean :p

Apparently you can't tell a homosexuals house by how clean it is; a gay friend of mines house is permanently a tip!

http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=2472

Go there and lets the massess judge you! :)

gonaads said:
Burger King does not fry, except it's french fries. :D

And no not shortning, http://money.cnn.com/2002/09/03/news/companies/mcdonalds/

And that is since 2002.

But eating habbits depend on you. There are unhealthy people all over the world. It has to do with the individual.

When a student I had the bad luck of being employed by Mcdonalds, Wimpy and Burger King.

Back in the 90's they all used shortning for frying, even frying, nuggets, apple pies/cherry pies, bean burgers, vegetable burgers, all in the same (lard Americans call it shortning). I didn't ever eat their food as the manager told me it was Beef fat.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back