What me and my housemates did

I know the british food was not the greatest but OMFG... I never thought it was that bad...
See, if you allowed guns in your country you could have shot the card and gone for a pint...
3 bricks ?? you throw like a girl. Play some baseball !!

j/k

haha very nice video .. though burning that stuff may be a we'bit toxic :p

PseudoKiller said:
I know the british food was not the greatest but OMFG... I never thought it was that bad...
See, if you allowed guns in your country you could have shot the card and gone for a pint...
3 bricks ?? you throw like a girl. Play some baseball !!

j/k

Even my girlfriend said that :eek:

Xie said:
haha very nice video .. though burning that stuff may be a we'bit toxic :p
Yeah, thats why we did it outside. Also why I put it out fairly sharpish. Also why I had a headache for the the rest of the day... :eek:

interesting. Maybe I should have taken video of the HP Colorjet That got the sledge hammer last week.

You call those bricks?! totally hilarious...I was waiting patiently the whole time, saying " wait , wait they are going to cook of a capacitator, just be patient" sure enough, pop! :eek:

wait a minute the first thing I noticed was the big hole in the guy talkings sock after he drops it on the floor if thats you grae don't buy a new vid card and buy some new socks...just kidding nice vid except I also now that keeping a newspaper on the stove is another bad idea

Haha, maybe Dave (aka SPeedY) can add this to Hardware Kill.
tongue.gif

hehe

reminds me I need to get a heavy object from the builders at my house that I can drop on my 3com hub which took my server down for 3 days, that thing aint never getting plugged in no more

I was gonna do something like that with my 9800 Pro, but thought it was a little too expensive, so I went for option #3 RMA

rofl.. that's fooking jokes man!!
pouring boiling water on to the card to kill off all the creepy crawlies rather than the card itself more like.. haha
but after all that slamming and falling bricks, only a few scratches had been made. what a strong card. :p

SPeedY_B said:

RAAAH Hardware Kill :D:D

That site looks wicked Speedy. It seems that smashing things is something of a nerdly tradition. Shame I didn't have a digicam last year when I took two old computer boxes up to the local woods (and also an ondigital receiver and VCR ;)) and me and 4 guys had at them with golf clubs.
I really do need to get out more :rolleyes:

Tuffgong4 said:
if thats you grae don't buy a new vid card and buy some new socks

Yeah, my girlfriend says that too :eek:

To give credit where it's due, the PC did one final...last...brave act before dying. Trying to be more useful in death, then it had ever been in life (a PC running Windows®), it stuck out the CD tray so that it could become a cup holder.
LOL :p
nice!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back