What me and my housemates did

P

PseudoKiller

I know the british food was not the greatest but OMFG... I never thought it was that bad...
See, if you allowed guns in your country you could have shot the card and gone for a pint...
3 bricks ?? you throw like a girl. Play some baseball !!

j/k

Xie

- geek -
haha very nice video .. though burning that stuff may be a we'bit toxic :p

Graebob

Generally Random
PseudoKiller said:
I know the british food was not the greatest but OMFG... I never thought it was that bad...
See, if you allowed guns in your country you could have shot the card and gone for a pint...
3 bricks ?? you throw like a girl. Play some baseball !!

j/k
Even my girlfriend said that :eek:

Xie said:
haha very nice video .. though burning that stuff may be a we'bit toxic :p
Yeah, thats why we did it outside. Also why I put it out fairly sharpish. Also why I had a headache for the the rest of the day... :eek:

dere

Forensix
interesting. Maybe I should have taken video of the HP Colorjet That got the sledge hammer last week.

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
You call those bricks?! totally hilarious...I was waiting patiently the whole time, saying " wait , wait they are going to cook of a capacitator, just be patient" sure enough, pop! :eek:

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
wait a minute the first thing I noticed was the big hole in the guy talkings sock after he drops it on the floor if thats you grae don't buy a new vid card and buy some new socks...just kidding nice vid except I also now that keeping a newspaper on the stove is another bad idea

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
hehe

reminds me I need to get a heavy object from the builders at my house that I can drop on my 3com hub which took my server down for 3 days, that thing aint never getting plugged in no more

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I was gonna do something like that with my 9800 Pro, but thought it was a little too expensive, so I went for option #3 RMA

ming

OSNN Advanced
rofl.. that's fooking jokes man!!
pouring boiling water on to the card to kill off all the creepy crawlies rather than the card itself more like.. haha
but after all that slamming and falling bricks, only a few scratches had been made. what a strong card. :p

Graebob

Generally Random
SPeedY_B said:
RAAAH Hardware Kill :D:D

That site looks wicked Speedy. It seems that smashing things is something of a nerdly tradition. Shame I didn't have a digicam last year when I took two old computer boxes up to the local woods (and also an ondigital receiver and VCR ;)) and me and 4 guys had at them with golf clubs.
I really do need to get out more :rolleyes:

Tuffgong4 said:
if thats you grae don't buy a new vid card and buy some new socks
Yeah, my girlfriend says that too :eek:

ming

OSNN Advanced
To give credit where it's due, the PC did one final...last...brave act before dying. Trying to be more useful in death, then it had ever been in life (a PC running Windows®), it stuck out the CD tray so that it could become a cup holder.
LOL :p
nice!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy? :(
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plesuvius