What is your real name ??

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political Access
Sorry if this has been asked before; I was thinking that it would be cool to tell each other what our real names are, and nick name if you have one. I did this on another board I am on and got a huge response. So maybe It will be good on here as well.

I'll start: My Real name is Frank. I have the nicknames, from close friends, of French Fry (I'm addicted to French Fries) and Super Frank - SprFrankk for short (comes from a movie I made in school for theater class).

So who is next ?? Anyone ?

Ernie/Ernesto, at your service.

But, "hey you" will do. :D

Jeff/Jeffrey

But his dudeness or "the dude" will suffice. :p

Derek

Nicknames over my lifetime have been: Rosebud, D-rock, Durwood

If it's not obvious then you don't need to know.

Nicknames: Herbie,Herbs,Herbie the love bug,herbth,Nill pickle (my last name use to be nill), and now its monkey boy cause I was getting some bang bang in the showers at the campground with a girl I am talking to and my buddies aunt,uncle and brother opened the door as I was looking over to see who it was and I was nakey and swing. I was drunk

Close friends just call me herbie or herbs though

Bruce is the real handle
Nicks are damnyank (DY) yank and I answer to a$$hole when my wife calls!

Mike...

Nicknames:
Big Bird
Sleastack ... anyone remember this?
"Tiny"
Jolly Green Giant... (like the commercial)
"Tiny"
Big Mike
Little Mike - when around my dad..

Omar. Hello.

Nick name: The Tank.

Last edited:
RN: Barry

Nicks: BC, Barrold C, Bear, Cords, Poopchute McGillicuty

Conrad.

And my nickname is hardly politically correct. We tend to get some odd looks from people who don't know me, or are overly "racially sensitive".

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back