What is your real name ??

Eric

Although the one I can't seem to get rid of now is Dad

Henry

but most of you knew that :p

always have been Henyman online, cept when i was henyman ;)

Erik

EJ is the nickname that has been the most used.

Yeah we did. But if memory serves, it got eaten by the Database Monster. :s

Indeed! Used to listen all the time when he was on in Tampa. Didn't know he came back after Clear Channel canned him. Now I gotta get a Sirius.
Better than ever on that Sirius U-Turn Jones with a Backside McGillicuty.

Mine's Bob,

just kiddin, its Michael/Mike :p

Conrad.

And my nickname is hardly politically correct. We tend to get some odd looks from people who don't know me, or are overly "racially sensitive".

Hey,
That wouldn't be Coonie or **** would it? Cuz my dad's name is Konrad and most people call him Koonie or Koon, I'm sure that would get odd looks in public.

This is a good response. There are some good nicknames here. I still appear to have the most unusual lol ..

@xsivforce - thanx for pointing Andy Kaufman out for me, I forgot about that one :)

Hey,
That wouldn't be Coonie or **** would it? Cuz my dad's name is Konrad and most people call him Koonie or Koon, I'm sure that would get odd looks in public.

Spot on, my friend! C oo n is the general one, but yes, my closer friends call me Coonie. My dad was called that too (Coenraad).

And your dad has a very cool name, I prefer it with a K. :smoker:

Spot on, my friend! C oo n is the general one, but yes, my closer friends call me Coonie. My dad was called that too (Coenraad).

And your dad has a very cool name, I prefer it with a K. :smoker:

Well his parents are german so thats why it's a K. His dad (my grandfather) is also Konrad. Guess they didn't want a third one, confusing enough sometimes, I like my name anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back