What is your real name ??

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
Sorry if this has been asked before; I was thinking that it would be cool to tell each other what our real names are, and nick name if you have one. I did this on another board I am on and got a huge response. So maybe It will be good on here as well.

I'll start: My Real name is Frank. I have the nicknames, from close friends, of French Fry (I'm addicted to French Fries) and Super Frank - SprFrankk for short (comes from a movie I made in school for theater class).

So who is next ?? Anyone ?

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User

Nicknames: Herbie,Herbs,Herbie the love bug,herbth,Nill pickle (my last name use to be nill), and now its monkey boy cause I was getting some bang bang in the showers at the campground with a girl I am talking to and my buddies aunt,uncle and brother opened the door as I was looking over to see who it was and I was nakey and swing. I was drunk

Close friends just call me herbie or herbs though

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political User
Mike...

Nicknames:
Big Bird
Sleastack ... anyone remember this?
"Tiny"
Jolly Green Giant... (like the commercial)
"Tiny"
Big Mike
Little Mike - when around my dad..

Conrad.

And my nickname is hardly politically correct. We tend to get some odd looks from people who don't know me, or are overly "racially sensitive".

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut