what is this thing? need to get rid of it ASAP.

are u sure? but why would virtual dub do that?.....i doubt it tho...from looks of it....looks like some sort of codec thingie.....its hella anoying if u ask me....:(

Geffy, thats what I thought it was when I first saw it (Virtual Dub) - although I was thinking "its off that program which cuts avi files up an that" - couldnt think of the name.

Do you use VirtualDub mokuni?

yes i do use virtual dub....who doesnt..;)...even if it is virtualdub...why would it pop up at intervals as soon as i boot up?....wierd i tell ya......haiz....i think ill give it till end of this month then//.......

*mokuni looks at windows xp cd..... :(

Could ICQ or Messenger be causing this? Someone trying to phone home. That sound of the processor must be annoying as hell. Are you downloading from any p2p servers..

not an expert or anything, but i would definitely be shutting off norton before i launched cs. norton antivirus is such a system hog. ever tried avg antivirus? free and works great!

matter of fact, i wouldn't be running any other proggies except that.

NAV is effective but it has interferred with my gaming when it decides to do a maintenance scan in the middle of a game. I always disable before playing. I've also had problems with DAP, which shows up as spyware running SpySweeper.

WOMC "whats on my computer" http://www.tucows.com/preview/307209.html

That looks like the OggDSF filter logo. I've had that come up several times. Try removing all the software and then reinstall, and change the settings so it won't be in the system tray.

emm ok so far it doesnt come up anymore...didnt do anything...anyways thx u guys fer everything hey...and enyo...thx =)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back