Windows renabled
Windows renabled
Windows renabled
Windows renabled
Windows renabled
Windows renabled
Windows renabled
Windows renabled

That is ALL it says. =( Everytime I delete it, it just makes a new one and continues adding on to it. Any ideas?

no, its when u're in a server and the anti-cheat progs on the server check for all the cheats it knows of...It's much better than punkbuster...

counterstrike

Yeah, this is a result of the anti-cheating checks that counter strike runs on your comp. Either stop worrying about it, or stop playing online, cause otherwise it aint goin away.

The cheaters file is actually from counter-strike. It writes to that file every time you alt-tab out of counterstrike and go back in. That's all, you can delete it, but it'll just get written to again next time you alt-tab out.

Yeah, it's quite stupid.

At least, they could've named it a new file though lol.

Not everyone who alt-tabs out is a cheater :mad:

I do it all the time, to escape my parents :D

Well the thing that I find odd is the fact that I do not alt+tab. I dont like to do that, because 1) I dont need to, and 2) Whenever I do it accidentally, which isnt often, it will make it so that I am either dead or that I cant get back into the game.

I think it's when you alt-tab before you join a game. Just in the counter-strike menus.

Speakin of cheaters, we're getting alot of CS cheaters over in the urban terror community. Total lamers!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back