What is the most popular screen resolution?

• Thread starter FrenchBerliner
  • Start date
1280x1024 17"

Not sure of my Hz, but I don't see any flickers so bah to refresh rates.

I still don't understand how anyone can use 800x600. You can hardly fit an entire web page on that res. Multi-task ? I think not

I even have a hard time with 1024x768. If my monitor supported a resolution above 1280 the I would be using it.

I dont understand why people have a hard time reading at this resolution. It's clear as day. You must be crazy if you use 1024x768 or below by preference. That is unless you refuse to wear your specs, and need the big text. Or if you happen to be sitting far away from the screen ;)

hey mikill set your icons to large and increase some of your display properties settings under appearance>advanced and you'll have a readable screen that displays higher quality graphics.

sheesh

kip

im running 1152x864 on a 17", while my other computer is running 1024x768 on a 17" too. both a 85hz. the one with 1152 is mine, the other is my dad's. if it goes any smaller he will not be able to read it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back