What is the freaking point...

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
of bluetooth on my phone? I've got a wireless headset and its cool and all but they pushed this USB Bluetooth adapter on me as well. So I paid for it and now what? When I dial my phone (v710, I'm not gonna be a razr poster) I can hear the button presses through my speakers ... WONDERFULL! Is that all it does? I mean I thought I could put ringtones on and stuff. I know the v710 plays mp3's but I can find no way to get them from my pc to my phone. Seriously now WTF!!

Look into Motorola Phone Tools it will allow you (if it's not blocked out) to transfer files (like ringers and pics) to and from your phone.

Forgot about this thread. Yeah I "found" a copy of MPT. My phone isn't verizon so it shouldn't be blocked but I guess I'll find out.

Thanks.

Does anyone have a REAL solution to the infamous "Your Bluetooth
Software license does not include use with this Bluetooth device [6]" error? I've read tons of things most of them say it happens because the MS driver is conflicting with the Widcomm driver but I can't find any proof that the MS driver is even installed. The Widcomm driver I've tried is from two different sources (my bluetooth adapter has it and MPT has it as well) and neither of them work.

I know I had a problem with the MS driver taking over my Linksys adapter.

All I had to do was goto device manager, select my bluetooth device, click update driver and select Linksys Bluetooth Device.

Still not working for me. The device manager actually shows that it's using the Widcomm driver. Whether or not that's true ... I guess I'll never know.

You know that the v710 has a flash mem slot rite?

I throw any mp3s I want onto the flash mem (mem card reader and PC) and then insert it into my v710. I go into Media Gallery then Sounds and then I just switch storage devices and all is there.

Yeah I know. But it also has bluetooth and I wanted to make it work. Now that it does I'll probably also get a flash card.... I like spending money.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back