What is the first thing you remember?

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
I remember looking up at a blue mobile in my crib...I was very intested in how that thing worked

My next memory is looking up at the mobile, and being bored with it.

I can remember climbing/breaking out of my crib once. That may not mean much to you folks, but I had to wear an iron bar between my legs to straighten out my walk, so maybe now you can imagine what a feat it was. But then I also remember almost pulling the crib over onto myself and getting crushed. So I guess I wasn't all that smart either.

The only thing worse, would be if I said I was like 6 years old at the time. That would be frightening. Rest assured, though, I was probably only 1. Probably.

I remember doing a dukie in this little red santa-like outift I had...

:)

around 2-ish at the time

I vividly remember my dad getting really pissed, throwing stuff around the house, and mom crying in a corner... then my parents got divorced a few months later... Pretty nice first memory I would say. Hey, but whatever, good example of how NOT to grow up I guess. alcoholics...

Blinden: I know how you feel. My first memory is something I would rather forget too. Still, plenty of much better memorys from then on.

I rememebr getting mugged by the beer bear, he took all my paper money and replaced it with change :(

heh! the 1st thing I can remember was being dumped in the middle of a model train-set my dad made for me, I remember watching it going round and round and grabbing the engine to lick of course!!.. everything goes in the mouth, to test!!!! when your a baby :D

ummm when i was really small i remember climing out of my cot, through the window onto the roof!! My mum got a call from the neighbours telling her i was on the roof and it took half an hour to persuade me to come inside :)

My first memory is my mum packing her bags to go into hospital to have my brother. I would have been about 19 months old.

What, are you lot like the memory people?

I can barely remeber last week!

Khayman.. sounds like you've been over endulging in dodgy substances again m8!! :D lol

I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning, that can't be good!

The earliest memory I have is of falling through a large snow drift that was over my head, and my dad grabbing me by the hood of my snow suit to pull me out, I must have been about 1 1/2 or 2 yrs. old.....Thanx Dad!! :)

zooker...email this thread thim...it'll become one of the best gifts you've ever given him.

Hmmm...earliest memory.
Scene: Back Yard
Place: Chevrolet Travelall (what became the Suburban in later years)
People: Dad driving, me in the middle, Mom passenger side.
Doing: I remember my dad was trying to drive out of the back yard and into an alley through an opening in the fence.
Memory: My dad did not seem to have enough room to get out. He hit the steering wheel as he yelled "Son of a *****!"

Odd what you remember.

Unfortunatley I can't Dealer, he passed away 7 years ago:( but he knows I'm greatful, we used to chat about it, and for a long time I became the "safety" example for the neighborhood...why you don't play on the drifts!!:rolleyes: LOL!!

bitter sweet story zooker...you have the same relationship with your dad as I mine...sorry he's not with you, but glad you had the chance to share this memory with him in the past

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back