what is the best theme out there?

Octopus

OSNN Veteran Addict
I am using ChaNinja's but I am getting bored is there something hot and new?

Classic 10k, MetalColor, Metalic Shades, Beacon and of course the NTFS Ekko theme

NTFS Ekko theme? You talking bout forum...or is there an NTFS theme? (which btw would be cool)

Originally posted by thebear
NTFS Ekko theme? You talking bout forum...or is there an NTFS theme? (which btw would be cool)
Yeah one of the members made and NTFS Ekko VS, search the forums I am sure its there somewhere

Good find, I've just read through 5 pages of posts trying to find it, but all the attachments have mysteriously dissapeared :p

lcd4[XP] - i've used for a long time

i'm getting to like themes with thin start menus.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Good find, I've just read through 5 pages of posts trying to find it, but all the attachments have mysteriously dissapeared :p
for some mysterious reason I have the final and most of the in between beta versions of the NTFS Ekko VS, kinda a good thing I hung on to those eh

The best in my opinion is Classix10k (seen in my desktop screenshots at my site) and the newly released Classix10k v.2

that NTFS theme is NICE. It really looks good, check out my desktop in the Desktop thread :cool:

I'm quite liking the theme I'm currently using called "b|tranced2 by sz1", but I think I'll agree with NetRyder and say that Watercolor is my all time favourite :)

Herkalees, quality avatar ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back