What is The Best? IE, Netscape,Mozilla...

J

JoJo

I need help.
I want to convert from IE to something else and I dont know to what...what is the best program?
:confused:

aol browser!!! (yes the service is s**t but the browser is suprisingly ok)

I have tried the latest versions of IE6, mozilla, k-meleon and Opera. I find Opera 7 very fast, and IE6 for best overall use. IE6 and Opera 7 are the only ones on my PC now.

I see there isnt any conclusive idea about the best browser
but thanx anyway

ohh, gosh, not this topic again..
I like ie4.
no, jk.
ie6. okay.

its your opinon, try all kinds and whatever you like is the best one !

I like IE6 and Mozilla. I also like that browser in Linux; I forget what it's called :p

I've been using Mozilla for a couple of weeks & luv it. Very easy to learn & configure. :)

Lynx, best browser out there :p

I've got Mozilla on here atm, works fine for me, only way your going to find the one that suits you is to give them all a try.

Have been using IE6 since I got XP....

But I discovered Opera 6.05 and then Opera 7 which is A LOT faster.. :)

Now I'm using only Opera 7 (beta)

/me fears another intel vs amd thread begining....
blink.gif

Having tried the new Opera 7 Beta 1 I have to say I am impressed, but then again I have always liked Opera. Use it 98% of the time, but some websites don't work with it namely MS websites though go figure..........

cool.gif

Do they disagree with the browser itself or just the user-agent?

I've found a few sites actually refuse to work with Mozilla, so i changed the user-agent string to equal IE and the sites work fine.

If your interested in speed, Opera is definetly something to consider, I have a celeron 566, and the difference in opening the browser, and clicking on just about anything is much faster than IE6. though there are some (few but some) webpages that dont appera 100% correctly, like some of the pages on ATi's site. But those could just be my computer.

IE6 is absolutely the best - Mozilla is very nice, I like it alot but it lacks the plug-ins and I'm to lazy to manually put them in lol.

I haven't tried Necscape 7 yet, from my last experiences with Netscape I am trying to stay away from it .. But I know people who have said 7 is a big improvement over the past versions.

and also AMD KILLS INTEL !! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back