What is the best CD-R/RW Software and how can I get it?

R

ReC0iL

I need an exellent CD Burning software.... Non of that complecated stuff though.. I would never figure it out....

Yeah, Nero is the best in my opinion too. You do have a built-in burner in XP too. You can right click on any file/folder and 'send' it to your drive and when you have all that you want there, go to the drive itself (all using windows explorer) and write it to the disk.

Roxio EasyCD Pro5, is dead easy to use, but powerful too. Nero's CDRW "InCD" has always been flakey. EasyCD's DirectCD is far superior.

Nero all the way

Easy CD creator sucks. buggy software that takes over computer. when u uninstall it, it is never really gone. it still resides on system

Go for nero. Very easy to use. Ez cd creator sucks. First need to install a lot of XP fixes and that kind of stuff. Nero works immediattely with XP, so my advice get Nero :D

Originally posted by Tbird94sc
Nero all the way

Easy CD creator sucks. buggy software that takes over computer. when u uninstall it, it is never really gone. it still resides on system

Never encountered any of what your spouting m8!! , must be user errors. I have installed EasyCD on many PCs with no problems, from 98se ->XP, Networked to standalone. I wouldnt of said use it otherwise!

Only need to install one patch file to upgrade to 5.01.

btw Nero is good too, EasyCD is an alternative, I think both are good.

ur obviously not an advanced user of the progs then. uninstall it. go ahead i dare ya. then search registry. have fun

Nero for me, you can also Switch Nero to a more newbie interface in the form of Nero Express. If you get Nero Express thats all you get. If you get Nero Burning ROM then you get Nero Express as well.

Dont Touch NERO!!.. it fu**ed my PC over big time.. yeeeeeeesh!!, i dunno about easyCD, but Nero waz just as bad.. still have remenants now :(

Originally posted by Tbird94sc
ur obviously not an advanced user of the progs then. uninstall it. go ahead i dare ya. then search registry. have fun
Grow up you little tw*t!

As I said I've done network installs and uninstalls on machines with98se/NT4/W2k/XP.

I work for software company.. and am heavily involved in CD burning for our deliveries, I have NEVER had any left-overs from uninstalls or problems running EasyCD5 Plat.

Your the one thats NOT an advanced user.

Go away Tbird94sc, we dont like Flames like that or insults.
Tone it down a bit.

I have used Nero, WinOnCD (didnt like the UI after Nero), EasyCD, Prasi abCD, Nero InCD, Direct CD, NTI-CD Creator and CloneCD.
The ones that reside on my system are Nero and CloneCD. I would have EasyCD creator but I found Nero for cheaper.

Also Tbird94sc grow up a bit, Military Commander or whatever you claim to be, act like it, show some maturity and discipline.

i didnt flame you or whatever the fvck that means. i simply stated my opinion and u shot me down. reread what u write before you go on one of your little angry assaults here

Never encountered any of what your spouting m8!! , must be user errors. I have installed EasyCD on many PCs with no problems, from 98se ->XP, Networked to standalone. I wouldnt of said use it otherwise!

Only need to install one patch file to upgrade to 5.01.

btw Nero is good too, EasyCD is an alternative, I think both are good

If you could read properlly you'd see I just said I've never encountered what you said.. I never said you didnt know anything.. NOT LIKE u just did about advanced user..

So I was quite within my rights to reply as I have after that childish comment from you.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back