What is the best alternative to Napster right now?

WinMX sucks... use it and u'll be in queue all day...

use KaZaA Lite! the speeds are awesome, and the fasttrack networks is the biggest one there is, which means the most files! use KaZaA Lite with DietK and your good to go...

Check out this site for all your P2P needs : www.zeropaid.com

Originally posted by LilBlueDawg
WinMX sucks... use it and u'll be in queue all day...

use KaZaA Lite! the speeds are awesome, and the fasttrack networks is the biggest one there is, which means the most files! use KaZaA Lite with DietK and your good to go...

Check out this site for all your P2P needs : www.zeropaid.com

Ya kazaa lite owns...you get all that low quality 128 bit music at high transfer rates.

WinMX is the only place you are going to find high quality music. And you have obviously never used it if you think you are always going to get qued.

WinMX seems to work fine in this part of the world.

been using grokster without any problems and it looks like napster anyway.

kazaa v2 is great 'cause u can get music with 128kbps + quality

You CAN get higher bitrates with Kazaa (or Grokster, which is the same), with just a little tweak. And they do have the the biggest # of users.
Make sure you use the «lite» versions though, without the spywares.
I usually keep Grokster + a Gnutella client installed.

-In any case, Scorbing, learn all about it in great details, with articles detailing each option, as well as a forum like this one dedicated to P2P. At Zeropaid.com

When Napster closed down I tried winmx and Kazaa. With Kazaa coming out on top. then i started hearing about the spyware that is in Kazaa so I downloaded Adaware and saw for my self that it was full of spyware. Then someone told me about Kazaa lite so I downloaded it done the search with adaware, NO SPYWARE.

IRC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I been using Kazaa in terms of programs and mainstream tunes, Direct Connect is good too, but you need people to run these servers and people are lazy!

Audiogalaxy kicked ass when it was alive.. sadly went down like napster...

iMesh is the only fileshare programme installed on my PC atm.. i've heard kazaa 2 is pretty cool.. also you should try mIRC... quite a lot of stuff on different servers.. just hard to index it all :s

MdSalih

winmx is good for variety, but the speeds and ques suck ass.......

imesh is awesome for speed, and movies...

kazza was the worst ive tried by far. It didnt have any files i wanted, and on top of that, it gave one of my computers the kazaa worm.

I was always a WinMX fan, until I tried Kazaa 2.0 Lite and now all I use is Kazaa. The lite version is the only reason I tried it, cuz of all the spyware crap in the Original.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back