What is some good Network/Routed Internet management software?

T

ThePunkerGuy

Ok, well.. right now i am using winroute to assign IPs to my computers and to route and monitor my DSL connection to all my computers. What is some good software that will allow me to do things like block ports to certain computers, block the internet on certain network computers, limit their bandwidth and stuff like that? You know.. basic network/internet management software. Well.. i hope you can help me out! Thanks!!
- Mike

The things you require are all firewall functions, if you are using winroute pro, this should have all the options you require like port blocking, proxy user account setup/permissions.

If however you are using winroute lite, this is just simple routing software and does not have this functionality.

Kerio now have a new version or winroute called Kerio Winroute Firewall 5, which is a more advanced pro version with better firewall features, you could give that a go.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back