what is MXUIShell.MXE ???

F

fedele

this was left out on my desktop....don't know what it is???

"24. MX Edit leaves a hidden file on my desktop named MXUIShell.MXE." a quote from
here

Sorry, that was by using MXUIShell.MXE on Google, did you install any Home Theater Master lately ?

thanks for replies guys.....no i haven't installed any Home theatre programs....I ran a search on google before posting and came up with that stuff......I did notice that after a few downloads with kazaa, the file appears on desktop...misteriuosly.

I don't use Kazaa or any P2P, but it showed up on me, too. VERY little info out there on this file......

are you using Ontrack Sytem Suite, by any chance?. when it crashes sometimes i get that on the desktop

That's the answer - It is an error log from SystemSuite 4. HWy it ends up on the Desktop is a mystery, but it is harmless.

Alas, I still don't know how to find out what program has hijacked my COM1, so that Palm Desktop HotSync Manager can no longer use it when it starts......

~Ike

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back