What is it about men?

Alcohol is bad ( not really just going with the flow).

BTW, us man???

I know you are pissed off at your BF, buts its not "us man"

Originally posted by Eve
Thanks guy! Thought in fairness I do think he was drinking vodka and redbull, normally he's a very happy drunk but that stuff just turns him pyscho. I think he's in bed, I got home from work and there's no sign of him. His keys are here so he must be in the bedroom. He can stay there for all I care. If all comes to all my flatmate is gone home for the weekend I can stay in her room.

mmmmmmm redbull & vodka gooooooood

Originally posted by Eve
Though in fairness I do think he was drinking vodka and redbull, normally he's a very happy drunk but that stuff just turns him pyscho.
Don't put yourself in the place of making excuses for him. That is a trap that many people fall into.

But he did apologize! Geeze what more do you want from us :rolleyes:

:D

Dump his ass......(in my best New York accent) How you doin'? :D

wives.jpg

i'd change the locks....

but thats just my personal opinion...

:)

Update: He finally got up and has been apologiseing ever since! I've told him I don't have to put up with that s**t and am not prepared to. So if he does it again I'm going to kill him. I even made him sit through Vanilla Sky even though we got out Black Hawk Down too! hehehe!!! Was kinda strange and hard to follow, but hey, Tom Cruise was in it. :)

Venila sky is the #1 reason for alcoholisim in the world :S

Eve:-

I can’t understand it, this is what men do. Women work at their workplace as defined by god (a male), in the kitchen, or at the very least near the washing machine!

Women’s work is never done; so you can expect the odd eccentricity late at night especially if you live in Ireland, please understand us. We love drinking to get drunk that’s all we’ve got left now, there are no more wars going on (yet).
We are designed to exist in this environment not the home, which is your designed environment.

Your payback for this easy life is that you live longer than we do (a fact) and you have the privilege of bringing up the children (male and female) in you own mould (this would account for most of the worlds problems) as you seem to think that you deserve better.

Do you think I’m a wrong? I hope so!!

This has enabled me to spot all the females on the board some of which I thought were very male!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Originally posted by Dave Holbon
................This has enabled me to spot all the females on the board some of which I thought were very male!!!!!

lol. i think u think too much

Originally posted by Eve
What is it about men that when they do something wrong suddenly you're in the wrong and they are the ones sulking?...

It's quite obvious that your boyfriend has failed to provide you with the Princess Treatment that any Irish lass so genuilely deserves. He requires training. Invest in a cattle prod and begin his training! I shudder to think that any Lady of the Isle is being treated with anything less than absolute appreciation, with great fervor! He should spend half of every day devising ways to create and maintain your smile. The world is large and there are so few of you to go around! What a damned shame! Wake up me boy-o!

:D

Originally posted by Dave Holbon

I can’t understand it, this is what men do. Women work at their workplace as defined by god (a male), in the kitchen, or at the very least near the washing machine!

Women’s work is never done; so you can expect the odd eccentricity late at night especially if you live in Ireland, please understand us. We love drinking to get drunk that’s all we’ve got left now, there are no more wars going on (yet).
We are designed to exist in this environment not the home, which is your designed environment.

Your payback for this easy life is that you live longer than we do (a fact) and you have the privilege of bringing up the children (male and female) in you own mould (this would account for most of the worlds problems) as you seem to think that you deserve better.

Do you think I’m a wrong? I hope so!!

This has enabled me to spot all the females on the board some of which I thought were very male!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Firstly, exactly which planet are you on? I take it you don't get out much, or at least if you do you don't have much success with the ladies if that's you're version of a chat up line. Secondly, as to your weird statement about war, Ireland is a neutral country so it wouldn't matter if there was a war or not cause we wouldn't be in it. And yes we do deserve better. Would you like to have to give a drunk person a guided tour to the bathroom at 5.30am and get a load of abuse for your trouble? No, I didn't think so!

Ya know it is funny, I used to do the same stuff as your boyfriend all the time... right up until I quit drinking 11 years ago, and have not looked back since. Going out and getting drunk is one thing. Going out getting drunk and taking it out on someone else is a whole different story. I'm sure he is a hell of a nice guy when he is not drunk, but if your typing bout him in this thread then he gets drunk and brings it home more than would be a slip up now and then. Tell him to get his act together and treat ya like the woman ye are or hit the bricks. Just my self rightous 2 cents worth... ;) Hang in there lass

Thanks Temperal, I did and he's been on his best behavior since *S*

Good for you darlin', keep up the good work. He will thank you for it later.

lol memories......poor eve though;) i can remeber coming home like that ......wait that was friday nite:):)

i recon ya should dump him + get wid me;)

Henyman: Thanks, but I don't go for long distance romances, anyway how would I afford the rent, I'd have to move back into my parents! eeuuuwwww! No chance. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back