What is in Windows XP Service Pack 1??

Antallica

w00t
What is in XP Service Pack 1??

Hey guys, can u tell me exactly what's included in XP SP1 apart from the windowsupdate downloads?.

Cheers

I finished dowloading it this morning I took 11 hours.
Hipster Doofus before you go to sleep connect and start downloading. When you wake up you will see it on your desktop or go and spend time with your friends.

I can see the TV from here. It's 7.30pm. The comedy shows are on for the next couple of hours. Some relief anyway.

but don't forget to check your connection you might get "Disconnection"
I got DC more than 11 times.

I'm going to wait for the next issue of APC bound to be on the cover CD ;)

I downloaded mine in about 1 and a half hour with my ADSL !!!

Hipster gives ZAnwar the "'"lazy eye"'"

55% & still over 5 hours to go.

I downloaded the Full CS which is 121mb in about 7-8 hours.
so when i have a spare day I might download sp1, or see if it comes out on a cover disc

is it out propley now on m$ cause i could get it in 20 min's probley and i wana wait til it's out propley

Why doesn't it show up on Windows Update yet? It was supposed to be up there today, wasn't it?

Bablos.

allright with all this talk of sp1 i decided to get one myself. took me about 40 min to get it, not at the top speed though, i hope everything will work fine after i install it though. :) later

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back