what is going on with tweak xp?

U

understarz1180

I knmow there is several mod's here from tweak xp....but what is going on with that web sight????!?!?!?!

they are having trouble with their server...should be fixed on monday

*Shrugs*

They don't inform us as to what's going on with their site. Guess one of them will post what problems, if any, they are having.

Oops, I have to add ...

yoyo and Bold_Fortune have posted here for some time now, as has Allan. Although Allan hasn't been here for quite some time.

Don't really care to be honest. Haven't been overly impressed with allans attitude towards this site, members and moderating team the past.

Was tempted to close this thread. But what's the point, no one seems to care anyway.

Not talked to allan for a long time, drop by occasionally but I really don't like the forum software ;p

Oh and I like hanging around with jokers.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Don't really care to be honest. Haven't been overly impressed with allans attitude towards this site, members and moderating team the past.

Was tempted to close this thread. But what's the point, no one seems to care anyway.

You close this thread, and you'll I doubt if I'll be around here too much longer. That was the main reason I left TweakXP. allan's heavy finger on the delete and close-thread buttons.

no threats please bold fortune

we have a lighter heart here at ntfs, and we hardly ever close threads

some of us still get bugs up our butt though, I know I do...when we do, we need a break...we try not to make mistakes or piss people off, but sometimes us doing our job doesn't sit well with every single member

just relax, enjoy yourself here, we always do our best to keep everyone happy...but sometimes we can't

"no threats please bold fortune"

I wasn't threatening anyone.

Well can you please do so.
The death threat is already in the mail and I don't want to look like the instigator. :p

How is allan these days anyway?

"How is allan these days anyway?" LOL

The question should be, "Do you even care how allan is these days, Bold?"

Oh, for a minute, EP, I thought you said is he still a twit. Nevermind.

I am sensing something here, but I can't put my finger on it.
I must be tired.

stop putting fingers on things EP.... thats how you got in to trouble before.

Kids these days, will they ever learn. :p

The first forum I joined was TweakXP and have been a member for several years, although every time they change something or other you become a new member again. TweakXP has helped me out on numerous occasions and the advice given has always been reliable, I can't thank people like Allan, Relder, Minosteele and others, enough.

I have also received help on this forum - thank you.

I do feel that forums are lucky to have people who are willing to give their time and experience to help others and to keep some kind of order, otherwise people like me will just go elsewhere.

I have no complaints in the way this or the TweakXP forum are run but perhaps people who are constantly criticised stand back and say 'why bother'

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back